Gotham City Garage: Harley Quinn Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, I got both my original, and color SDCC14 variant. :D

And to be honest, it's a stunning design. You really don't want to see a SS PF of this design? I would think a 1/4 scale with this complexity would be so cool, compared to the pajamas of the recent one.

Same issue with Catwoman... that's a lot or boring shiny black. The AC version would be amazing with all those clasps and belts.

That's what I ultimately decided to wait and hope for. Come on Prime 1, give me my Arkham Harley and CW.

I refuse to spend 360.00 on an action figure.

The idea of a PF with the design of a AC Harley is amazing... the designs of the Arkham game characters are just above anything most have done... not sure why the video game version would be an "action figure" compared to any other Harley design....

Announced:
ETA?
Large Scale Statues:
Gotham City Garage: Harley Quinn Statue

View attachment 165979

This seems to be the actual statue:

dc-hero_20150212_DCC_toyFair_54dcfca6b59d32.29002672.jpg

The idea of a PF with the design of a AC Harley is amazing... the designs of the Arkham game characters are just above anything most have done... not sure why the video game version would be an "action figure" compared to any other Harley design....

From Sideshows Site:
"Figures are hand-painted and sculpted quarter scale figures"
It's an action figure. A well made one, but it's an action figure. And, imo, a pretty overpriced one.

From Sideshows Site:
"Figures are hand-painted and sculpted quarter scale figures"
It's an action figure. A well made one, but it's an action figure. And, imo, a pretty overpriced one.

OK. So you think all 1:4 sideshow statues are action figures and overpriced. OK then. If that's your thought, I can't argue it.

??? Let me get this straight - are you saying Sideshow Premium Formats are action figures because of the word 'figure' in the description?

OK, I didn't realize there was a defined term for each. Please share.

How are they cast? What material is it cast from? If there's plastic involved in any part of the statue that is NOT an accessory, that is a deal breaker at that price point regardless of detail. I purchased the 1/6 Harley and was totally not impressed.

My question still stands.

Edit: oh, so this is about the PVC-polystone debate all over again? I'm out of here, too. :lol

Hey, jetpacksam, I had just edited my previous post. Is it really a PVC versus polystone issue or just a semantics question? :)

Back