Gotham City Garage: Harley Quinn Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetpacksam

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Announced:
ETA?
Large Scale Statues:
Gotham City Garage: Harley Quinn Statue

kQPyuRI.jpg

It just occurred to me that DC is sliding into the arrogant 70's mode that nearly put them under.

What are you talking about in your signature jetpacksam?

Are you overwhelmed with Harley merchandise? :lol

No, I am disgusted that other characters are not being given similar treatment. They would sell if done nicely.
I have ever Bombshells statue, when the Joker/Harley VE day comes out in December, that statue will be #15. 3 of those are Harley's.
Totally within DC ability to push her, I get it, she's insanely popular. However 20% of arguably the hottest statue line going right now are Harleys is out of balance. And it isn't the hottest line because of her, because imo Christmas Harley is the worst one of the collection {OCD Forces purchase :gah: }

No,because imo Christmas Harley is the worst one of the collection {OCD Forces purchase :gah: }

Doesn't that make you part of the problem? I mean, if you buy something just to finish off a line or complete every one of the same character, you scew the numbers. :D

Doesn't that make you part of the problem? I mean, if you buy something just to finish off a line or complete every one of the same character, you scew the numbers. :D

so having all but one of a part of your collection wouldn't bug you? And if i don't buy any other Harley pieces out of protest it doesn't make me part of the problem. Granted no one at DC will give a ****, but still....

so having all but one of a part of your collection wouldn't bug you? And if i don't buy any other Harley pieces out of protest it doesn't make me part of the problem. Granted no one at DC will give a ****, but still....

Well, first, I was really trying to be light about this (hello, smilie face). I agree, too much Harley, and more to the point, too much not that great Harley. Arkham City Harley blew people away.... most of these others, meh.

I personally don't collect collections... I just buy what I like, so, no, it wouldn't bother me.

I think this motorcycle genre is a niche, that will have certain collectors loving it, regardless of character alone.

Well, first, I was really trying to be light about this (hello, smilie face). I agree, too much Harley, and more to the point, too much not that great Harley. Arkham City Harley blew people away.... most of these others, meh.

I personally don't collect collections... I just buy what I like, so, no, it wouldn't bother me.

I wan't angry, sorry if it came across like that. I had started to approach the bombshells like that, only what I like, but I like all of them. Even Holiday Harley is ok, luckily my lcs had a good one and let me have her for 100.00.

I bought Nurse Arkham Harley, though "im not really a fan of the new ReBoot. And I totally agree, too much sub par Harley, being justified as a Tim Burtonesque "ReImagining" instead of other characters that deserve a push.

Even I didn't buy the nurse Harley from Arkham Asylum. Even it pales, IMO (pun intended) to the AC one :)

I'm praying, PRAYING, scarecrow from the Arkham video game makes it to DC statues....

I wan't angry, sorry if it came across like that. I had started to approach the bombshells like that, only what I like, but I like all of them. Even Holiday Harley is ok, luckily my lcs had a good one and let me have her for 100.00.

I bought Nurse Arkham Harley, though "im not really a fan of the new ReBoot. And I totally agree, too much sub par Harley, being justified as a Tim Burtonesque "ReImagining" instead of other characters that deserve a push.

Even I didn't buy the nurse Harley from Arkham Asylum. Even it pales, IMO (pun intended) to the AC one :)

I'm praying, PRAYING, scarecrow from the Arkham video game makes it to DC statues....

I actually liked it better, i passed on AC.

Back