Gotham City Garage: Harley Quinn Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I see.

Well... my question still stands. :p

You said Sideshow Premium Formats are figures if it says so in their descriptions, but are statues if that's the word being used?

Why are they designated figures if they are not, it's an honest question, I do not know. I see figure and i flash to my 1967 GI Joe or my 1973:
evel knievel stunt cycle.jpg

Aren't only smaller figures made of cold cast porcelain? I don't think I've seen a 1:4 scale statue labeled as CCP?

Uh-huh, so it was a semantics question alright.

No offence, jetpacksam, really, but I think you should look up the word 'figure' in a dictionary. That would help. :)

You see, the key word in the term 'action figure' for the concept you're thinking of is 'action', not 'figure'. Even Michelangelo's David is technically a figure. I don't think Sideshow is deliberately making a distinction there. Only in a case such as that of the Man of Steel PF would I see them saying so just to cover their backs. :)

Aren't only smaller figures made of cold cast porcelain? I don't think I've seen a 1:4 scale statue labeled as CCP?

This is ccp:
Batman Dark Crusader Statue by Alex Ross | eBay

Most of the Paquets are ccp as are the Bowens

edit:Also< CCP has nice heft to them, I've had a few Non-ccp statues and they feel cheap. I llike my 1/6TH Harley very much but it isn't worth the money. I wouldn't sell her, but I wouldn't buy her again.

Anyway, back to topic, the newer shot of Harley looks great... I wished I liked motorcycles :D

Back