Statue Gotham city garage: Catwoman statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rMnLZk.jpg

QzqUK3.jpg

nhPmBu.jpg

Hey, Jackson, are her fingers actually that yellow (as opposed to the rest of her body) or is it just like that in the pics?

I think it's the fact that her hands are closer to the light source, it's not that contrasting in hand.

Yes, and the fact that she's casted in the translucent flesh tone material, and the fingers are thin areas, so the light's kinda go thru it and so it looks yellowis, IMHO.

I think it's the fact that her hands are closer to the light source, it's not that contrasting in hand.

Yes, and the fact that she's casted in the translucent flesh tone material, and the fingers are thin areas, so the light's kinda go thru it and so it looks yellowis, IMHO.

Uh-huh. Well, as long as it really doesn't look like that in hand...

Thanks.

I finally unboxed mine, and it's truly a wonderful piece. It's a piece with subtle geeky-ness. I mean, I can always put it anywhere in my house as a decoration, it's a girl on a motorcycle, nothing geek or nerdy about that, but if you're truly a comic lover, you will notice the small details and then "hey, this is Selina Kyle!", so it made this piece very different with the others.

And no worries, the fingers are not yellowish. ;)

Looking forward for Harley! :D

Thanks! Looks Really Nice!
I think I will order one. With a large edition size, I have some time at least.
Way too much stuff on pre-order right now!

This looks really good, When I get mine gonna take some pics with GG Cap and GR

After I put her in my shelf, I think she looks the same scale as the DC Comics Cover Girls, at least with AH Wonder Woman. Makes her in place with the rest, very cool!

This is i'm gonna say a 1/7 scale piece. 249 shipped....Its a very nice piece of my dream woman :) My wife is gonna hate this piece...If she ever sees it

I just spent the entire day bouncing back and forth on the one I was watching on eBay. Went to a comic shop and saw they had theirs listed at $350 >.> Figured I better jump on it now before the price raises. Hopefully she's worth it, came out to around $270.

Back