Statue Gotham city garage: Catwoman statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice piece but nothing about that says Catwoman.

Looks like the Biker chick from Feast that gets raped by the alien.

Sexy looking piece! But only the goggles reminds me of the Kitty. Congrats to those that PO'ed. Hope she comes out looking like the proto.

I'll probably end up getting this. I can't resist Selina, even if it has nothing to do with Catwoman.

Quick update guys DC Collectibles have canceled this statue and will resolicit it at a later date.

Where did you hear that? :(

I was really looking forward to this piece... Do you have any idea when it may be "re-solicited"?

Sorry mate it was in a newsletter they send out to us retailers.

DC COLLECTIBLES ANNOUNCES ITEMS TO BE RESOLICITED

Please note that the following items will be resolicited. All current orders are canceled.

DC COMICS GOTHAM CITY GARAGE: CATWOMAN STATUE (JUL130284)
DC COMICS: JUSTICE LEAGUE CHESS SET (MAY130279)

thats great for me, I wanted to get over with last years pre orders before jumping on any more this year, went a lil overboard last year, so next year will be absolutely great for me :)

So when its still in 3D form, not many people po ed this stuff. When the prototype is shown, the statue turns out great. So DC cancelled the po and will resolicit it later with the prototype images so many people will po this piece. Is this whats happening here?

Back