Got My Chrome T-800 Endo Bust (Of the "Found" Ones)...It Came From The Future........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpenK

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got My Chrome T-800 Endo Bust (Of the "Found" Ones)...It Came From The Future........

Wow ..I got it 2 Days Ago but just checked today....Man i was really scared all the way I opened, first of all the in box felt wabbly........then I opened and then found the foam insert semi destroyed, were the head is located the foam was broken (but retaped) the 2 pockets of the batteries and the magnet destroyed...and those 2 things no were to be found!!!.........But after Opening Him i found those parts behind the actual skull!!!........i was nervous this thing was kicked By John Conor from the Skinet Factory (China:D) all the way to the Sideshow Warehouse (Cyberdyne Systems:D)....Then The Fedex Truck (FLYING HUNTER KILLER:D) to My House (Nuclear wasteland:D)..........The the Moment of Truth......this it what i found..........

DSC02612.jpg

DSC02611.jpg

DSC02617.jpg

DSC02613.jpg

Re: Got My Chrome T-800 Endo Bust (Of the "Found" Ones)...It Came From The Future....

Looks absolutely stunning. Still waiting for mine.

Re: Got My Chrome T-800 Endo Bust (Of the "Found" Ones)...It Came From The Future....

DSC02615.jpg

DSC02614.jpg

DSC02608.jpg

DSC02607.jpg

I FOUND A BAD ASS MOTHER$&^%$ ENDO:banana.......

Incredible! Congrats bro! :D

Looks absolutely stunning. Still waiting for mine.

WERE ARE YOU?

I really hope your packaging is in better shape than mine....the outer brown box and the Colored one are in perfect state, but the Foam is the one that was getting smashed:google

Congrats dude and i'm glad it arrived mint in the end! She's a beauty isn't she? :D

Looks good man.

I'll be able to pay mine off early and hopefully get it within a couple of weeks.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 i want one so bad :sick i just cant afford it at the moment

:monkey4

Bad Ass Piece Main, Congratz!!!!

Congrat's on yours, Mine's ETA is tommorow morning. Finally:D I also put myself on the waitlist again though. I doubt I'd buy it if it converted again, but I'm just curious to see if anybody gets skipped again.

Did you find your top round chip cover?

Congrat's on yours, Mine's ETA is tommorow morning. Finally:D I also put myself on the waitlist again though. I doubt I'd buy it if it converted again, but I'm just curious to see if anybody gets skipped again.

:naughty..........Sounds Like Fun.......Let me Follow You..........:D

congrats to your endo bust...looks great...:chew

Congrats! It looks incredible.

Congratulations!! Awesome!!

Does Sideshow have more combat bust available?, i am thinking about getting one and just shining it up, take the paint off..looks better then the clean one when you do this..i would love to own one of these.

Does Sideshow have more combat bust available?, i am thinking about getting one and just shining it up, take the paint off..looks better then the clean one when you do this..i would love to own one of these.

There are a few stores besides SS that have this 1:1 bust for sale. I got mine from Plasma Infusion

BD or clean? how much? in USD..

Back