Got Leather face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is this not sold out yet? If there's only one or two left, I would assume they would have been gone already...

I would sooo get this, but I dare not start a Horror PF line...

Number 101 made it home in time fer dinner!

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

Dear Sideshow: Thanks for making such a great figure. The box art is lovely, the paint job is top notch, and the sculpt is spot on. But I don't have room for this stuff. So please stop making them. Thanks!

Leatherface #130 has arrived!

This piece is much bigger than I thought it would be. I had to move the LE of Sculpting a Galaxy, PF of Obi-Wan over and put my humidor in the closet... :google

imag0001vd7.jpg

imag0002cs8.jpg

imag0003nm4.jpg

imag0005ag5.jpg

imag0004rb7.jpg

imag0006nk1.jpg

NSFolsom said:
Oh! I guess I could take the hair net off while I'm at it... Heh. :monkey4

Was it Sideshow's intent for the hairnet just to be part of shipping with the expectation that the buyer would remove it once displayed? Or is it meant to stay?

I never got a PF before this one and I think Leatherface is simply amazing (and HEAVY). I'm kinda worried about how to put in the arm with the chainsaw...does it just go in? Or do I twist it when it's in, although it doesn't look like it needs a twist. I'm just worried it could fall out, then of course the chainsaw would break.

GoreHOUND said:
I never got a PF before this one and I think Leatherface is simply amazing (and HEAVY). I'm kinda worried about how to put in the arm with the chainsaw...does it just go in? Or do I twist it when it's in, although it doesn't look like it needs a twist. I'm just worried it could fall out, then of course the chainsaw would break.

NO twisting necessary! Mine fits in pretty tight, I dont think you need to worry about it falling out.

King Darkness said:
NO twisting necessary! Mine fits in pretty tight, I dont think you need to worry about it falling out.
would you guys please keep the Horse Play discussion IN the Horse Play thread.

I got mine today, nr 82.

Looks fantastic.

But one little thing, his belly is made of stuffing.
Really a shame they just didn't do that all polystone !
Seems a little unrealistic from certain angles.

BTW, the hairnet is to be romved, right ?

King Darkness said:
Yup, most definitely!

Yeah, indeed, I just removed it, looks 10 times better .

One little problem with mine.
His hand doesn't stay on all that good.
It's very loose and can easily come loose ...

Not tight at all ...
Hope SS can fix this ...

Back