Got Leather face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics, everyone! I'll be making my final Flexpay payment on mine today, Friday. So it should ship out to same day! Leatherface is a very, very highly anticipated piece for me. I abso-freaking-lutely (Thanks, Mr. Big!) cannot wait. :monkey5

occulum said:
Leatherface4.jpg

Does Mask and Wig come off? Looks quite loose on this pic.:monkey5
Looks Great !! I love it!! :monkey3

I dont think either comes off.

but Im not forcing them to see for sure. :D

There would be no need for the mask to come off. You never seen Bubba without his mask in the original. One of the best things about the original TCM is the mystery..I don't wanna see under the mask..............Larry

knewby said:
There would be no need for the mask to come off. You never seen Bubba without his mask in the original. One of the best things about the original TCM is the mystery..I don't wanna see under the mask..............Larry

Yeah, same here.... The flesh mask is much scarier and enhances the mystery. He will always be more frightening in your mind than whatever they could actually reveal.

Even with the mask on, Leatherface looks like my old high school lunch lady. That's scary!!

lcummins said:
Speaking of which... Dusty, if there are only 3 left, why haven't we seen the low quantity alert? Wouldn't that maybe help people decide to buy?

Low Q alerts (the physical bar) only appear on pre-orders... something to do with the cart programming.

SideshowDusty said:
Low Q alerts (the physical bar) only appear on pre-orders... something to do with the cart programming.

Ah! OK, that would explain it, although I thought I remember the Spider-Man exclusive PF having the low quantity bar even after it was in stock; I guess the status still showed as pre-order even after he was shipping as they sometimes do. Thanks for the answer Dusty!

I am wondering if this was a split shipment because in my account it has said shipping soon since last friday. King did you ever get yours?

Back