Got Leather face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
occulum said:
"tomorrow, tomorrow, I luv ya tomorrow, youre only a day awaaayyy!"
:elefant

.. pretty gay huh? :lol

Mine has said "shipping soon" since last Wednesday. Still no tracking number or anything:monkey2

I'll get some more pics a little later.....I got the exclusive version that has the cool bloody bucket and real metal hammer. The mask is not removable that I can tell......This piece looks EXACTLY like the prototype pics.....

My expected delivery date was today, but the FedEx site shows it made it to Fort Worth yesterday evening, and then, nothing... :monkey2

... same for the Grey Hulk!!! :monkey2

King Darkness said:
Mine has said "shipping soon" since last Wednesday. Still no tracking number or anything:monkey2
thats odd and sux.

Ive gotten my notices for my Grey Hulk and Leatherface in pairs every time.
Arriving soon notice, Charging Soon notice, and Shipped notices all together.
And both are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Hopefully soon for you. :rock

King Darkness said:

Still waiting on mine too King. Maybe they are waiting to ship it with the Duke.

occulum said:
thats odd and sux.

Ive gotten my notices for my Grey Hulk and Leatherface in pairs every time.
Arriving soon notice, Charging Soon notice, and Shipped notices all together.
And both are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Hopefully soon for you. :rock

Yeah that is odd. I have never had to wait much more than a week from the time my account changes to "shipping soon" to the time I have it in hand. Its been a full week since it changed over to "shipping soon", and it hasn't even shipped yet. Kinda strange. Definitely not the norm.

knewby said:
Got mine in today...my 2nd premium format figure and its AWESOME!!. SS hit a homerun with this one folks...crazy accurate. The wig is superb and I love the accurate saw cut on his leg..............................Larry

100_2267.jpg

OMG....Check that big, giant, ugly chin !!! that figure is awesome !!! cant wait to see pics of him with freddy and jason....and yeah he looks exactly like the proto.For me it was him or gray hulk..but seeing him here, makes me want to go buy one on ASAP.

nice pics but it could use more BLOOD. The film was about death and murder, so BLOOD is a must. :devil

TOE said:
nice pics but it could use more BLOOD. The film was about death and murder, so BLOOD is a must. :devil

Yeah... I think If I had one... I'd gore it up for sure... Inaccurate or not... I just love to add blood to figures and statues... :rock

you guys may like blood on this figure but if you've actually seen the original the film was almost totally blood-less..............................Larry

Mine should be here next week and I will take some shots with Jason and Freddy.

customizerwannabe said:
I'm confused. The SS site shows only the exclusive version with the bucket. Anyone order that one?

We only list the exclusive until it sells out, then post the regular (unless there is something majorly different between the two - like price or color, etc). I have inside info and found out that there are only 3 Exclusives left to order, so if you're on the fence, better hurry :duff

BUMP

Come on people, if you were on the fence about this piece, you better hurry - read Dusty's post above!!! :monkey3

Speaking of which... Dusty, if there are only 3 left, why haven't we seen the low quantity alert? Wouldn't that maybe help people decide to buy?

Back