Got Leather face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vince said:
Yeah, indeed, I just removed it, looks 10 times better .

One little problem with mine.
His hand doesn't stay on all that good.
It's very loose and can easily come loose ...

Not tight at all ...
Hope SS can fix this ...

I assume you are referring to the chainsaw are??

If so, I had a similar prob. A bit of super glue around the "peg" of the arm worked wonders.

I don't mean to super glue the arm in place!!! NO NO NO!

But rather, place a small amount of super glue around the peg to give it a bit more thickness. Allow the glue to fully dry.

Now the arm should fit nice a tight in the peg hole.

King Darkness said:
I assume you are referring to the chainsaw are??

If so, I had a similar prob. A bit of super glue around the "peg" of the arm worked wonders.

I don't mean to super glue the arm in place!!! NO NO NO!

But rather, place a small amount of super glue around the peg to give it a bit more thickness. Allow the glue to fully dry.

Now the arm should fit nice a tight in the peg hole.

ok, I first thought you glued the arm on !
Would be impossible to ever pack it back ...

But indeed, seems a good option, the dried glue should be elastic, but sturdy...
I'll give it a try.

Worst of all.
Just a moment ago it fell off on the base and a little piece of the chainsaw came off !!
It's only very small and can easily be glued back on, but still, it sucks !

I'm on the fence on this one guys. I love the original TCM. Is this worth the bucks? On a scale of 1-10 for SS PF figures, where would this one rate with you guys that own one?

customizerwannabe said:
I sent it back. I'd give it a 10 from the neck down. Couldn't get used to the mask though.

Is your decision because of a poor sculpt/paint apps or just not too crazy about the "dinner" mask?

its a 10 :cool:
Leatherface2.jpg

IMHO, its a perfect 10. I was VERY happy to see a quality Leatherface with the dinner mask on. IMO, his other mask is way over done, so it was nice to see a change, also its my favorite scene in the movie.

The sculpt is as good as it gets and I have no problem with the paint apps.

If you are a fan of the movie, or just like Leatherface I would highly recommend getting this. HIGHLY!!!

i've been fighting the urge to use my points to get this one. would only cost me $100.

Hmmm. I just ordered the exclusive version, not flex-pay, and I'm wondering if it was the last one in the warehouse. I've got my order confirmation so I know it went through, but if you search for leatherface now all you get is the flex pay one.

By the way, it's awesome that only 200 are being produced, but have they made a regular edition? I don't see it on the site anywhere.

Toastybuffoon said:
By the way, it's awesome that only 200 are being produced, but have they made a regular edition? I don't see it on the site anywhere.

Sideshow typically only offers the regular edition after the exclusive has sold out.

You can pick a regular edition from other retailers, once the exclusive sells through, SS will begin offering the regular edition.

you s.o.b. you did get the last one. although i'm sure the wait list might convert BUT i can't use my point towards it. dang it, maybe people will cancel and it will go back to in-stock....although I don't need the bucket so maybe they'll put up the regular.

TCM 3 is on Showtime right now, i didn't realize aragorn was in it. he plays a good hillbilly.

Last edited:
Just put myself on the waitlist. Hopefully it will go through since retailers seem to be out of the regular edition.

as soon as they allow us to use our points on waitlist stuff I'm getting this one. i should have done it earlier. this one, freddy, jason and michael meyers and i'll be complete with the horror pf's.

Back