Good Hotel in San Diego for SDCC 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!!!

I sleep in the nude, just so know:rock

hotdog.gif

I do plan on going to the Freaks party but I doubt I'd see you.

The party ain't that huge. Plus, we do wear name badges that SS makes for us.
Really, the bulk of us enjoy finally meeting each other and hanging/drinking/bar hopping. We have a BLAST! :lecture
But if you want to hang out in a corner and talk to no other Freaks, which some do, you're allowed. I'm warning you though- I love to mingle and I do walk around to read people's name badges and say Hi!

Samantha, I haven't heard about this dinner part. So do you folks get together every night of the Con and have dinner somewhere? (I'm talking about the days leading up to the actual Freaks party)
Yep.
Every night a large group of us get together for dinner and drinks. We often meet at the SS booth as the Con closes to decide where to go, and lots of us exchange cell numbers to let others know where we'll be drinking later.

And we generally all get together on Sat night to say Good-bye...

Really, the bulk of us enjoy finally meeting each other and hanging/drinking/bar hopping. We have a BLAST! :lecture
But if you want to hang out in a corner and talk to no other Freaks, which some do, you're allowed. I'm warning you though- I love to mingle and I do walk around to read people's name badges and say Hi!

Yep.
Every night a large group of us get together for dinner and drinks. We often meet at the SS booth as the Con closes to decide where to go, and lots of us exchange cell numbers to let others know where we'll be drinking later.

Well the party did look pretty big (saw some videos) but I guess its not.

And I wont be in a corner by myself. lol thats just silly. :rotfl

Wow name tags.... lol

Yep.

Man, this would be a good ol' time. The dinners and comradery sounds fantastic. Does anyone bite? :lol One day I'll make my presence known.:D

I was planning on going this year for realz and my wife's cousin planned he's freaking wedding on the very same weekend of SDCC, they announced this in August of 2009, I was like YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING Me........ :banghead :banghead :banghead

I WILL be there for 2011 for sure, ain't nothing stopping me, this is good to know though so I can save and plan in advance on where I'd need to stay and how much it can run, $$$$ is not a factor if I have a ball park of what I need to get the party started with my Freaks!!!! Too many friends on here and faces I know that I need to meet in person, GOD this is BULL???? this year, I'm still so pissed.... :mad:

I was planning on going this year for realz and my wife's cousin planned he's freaking wedding on the very same weekend of SDCC, they announced this in August of 2009, I was like YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING Me........ :banghead :banghead :banghead

I WILL be there for 2011 for sure, ain't nothing stopping me, this is good to know though so I can save and plan in advance on where I'd need to stay and how much it can run, $$$$ is not a factor if I have a ball park of what I need to get the party started with my Freaks!!!! Too many friends on here and faces I know that I need to meet in person, GOD this is BULL???? this year, I'm still so pissed.... :mad:

notfunnylolca128421599090708750.jpg

Wow that sucks. What selfish people. LOL

Sideshow will more than likely do another onsite video thing for this year.

Wow that sucks. What selfish people. LOL

Sideshow will more than likely do another onsite video thing for this year.

:lol:lol:lol well the thing of it is that I couldn't believe out of all weekends of the year that I had something planned that it had to land on that weekend, what are the odds :banghead

I will have to view it bi-curiously through the P!tu and other peeps videos.:banghead

edit: the wedding will be where they filmed The Shining, so we will be staying at a cool hotel, that's is the whole part of it that I'm excited about, in Colorado, somewhere.....

:lol:lol:lol well the thing of it is that I couldn't believe out of all weekends of the year that I had something planned that it had to land on that weekend, what are the odds :banghead

I will have to view it bi-curiously through the P!tu and other peeps videos.:banghead

edit: the wedding will be where they filmed The Shining, so we will be staying at a cool hotel, that's is the whole part of it that I'm excited about, in Colorado, somewhere.....

Nah I know what you mean. Thats happened to me before and sucks when it happens.

Pitu's videos for 2008 and 2009 were awesome so I have no doubt 2010 will be incredible.

They should have planned it for the winter. More movie accurate. lol REDRUM

:banana

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

Well given another half of year and another full year until 2011 and I should be more than ready!

Might be able to add another 10-15lbs of muscle :naughty

Where are you going to put this additional 10-15 lbs of meat on your 5'8" frame, Dave? On your head? You're a f'n animal :lol....

I'd love to go this year... I think we're taking the baby to Disneyland in the fall though. That, and buying a house a couple months ago makes money a little too tight... I might be down for 2011 too. :rock

Where are you going to put this additional 10-15 lbs of meat on your 5'8" frame, Dave? On your head? You're a f'n animal :lol....

I'd love to go this year... I think we're taking the baby to Disneyland in the fall though. That, and buying a house a couple months ago makes money a little too tight... I might be down for 2011 too. :rock

They will end up on his ego... or on his feet (like the hulk). lol

Ooooo somewhere, it's gonna be impressive!!!!!

I'm down for 2011 sons :rock

Back