Good Hotel in San Diego for SDCC 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YOu two better be here next year!! :rock!

If anybody is still looking for cheap affordable places:

https://www.vantaggiosuites.com/

I was looking at this too, but I decided to go with a vacation rental instead since this might be my last year going to SDCC...at least for a long while anyways.

As for tickets to sdcc, you're probably going to have to wait until the month before when they start throwing all the cancelled tickets up on ebay to buy. They did that last year and I was able to snag a pair. I think it was $10 above original cost, but that's to pay for the ebay and paypal fees I think. Just keep an eye out on the sdcc page and/or their twitter.

Oh and don't forget to factor in the ridiculous parking fees. It's like $20 to park downtown. Is there anywhere to park for free?

nope. everywhere costs. Hell, Im paying almost $300 a nite for a hotel, and they want to charge me another $28 a day for parking. Thanks, but Ill walk.

Oh and don't forget to factor in the ridiculous parking fees. It's like $20 to park downtown. Is there anywhere to park for free?

You can park for 3 free hours @ Horton Plaza, 4 if you eat there and get your ticket validated... though I'm not sure this deal works during SDCC... it's usually packed!

do they have bike racks at the convention center? maybe i'll just bike there lol

I don't recall seeing them, but I'm sure they do have some... but it's a mess and if you're buying stuff, I think the Trolley is the better choice...

do they have bike racks at the convention center? maybe i'll just bike there lol

If they do, these guys never found one. This is across the street

sdcc101.jpg

damn that sucks...i would've tried to hide it behind the convention center or at seaport village

In San Diego, a lot of hotels are providing stay services, but recently I stayed in Sunrise Inn Hotel in San Diego, I have satisfied with their services and environment, I want to suggest you book your room and get excellent discount offers.

In San Diego, a lot of hotels are providing stay services, but recently I stayed in The Hotel California. Such a lovely place. Such a lovely face. Plenty of room at the Hotel California, any time of year, you can find it here.

Back