GoHastings has HT Spider-Man for $149.99

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a Mark III BD from them and it was obviously displayed and open as it had the flaps already attached and the box smelled weird. It also was a little sticky in the midsection but overall it had all the accessories and the lights worked and was in good condition and I am happy for $120 that I got it.

Got an Ezio and it was open and displayed but perfect condition for $125.

Got a DX Batman 02 for $120 and it still had the brown shipper and was not opened and in perfect condition.

While it is very frustrating to find out your figure has been displayed they just put it in a glass case and then take it out when they sell it so your odds are it will be in excellent condition and worth the risk.

I got a Mark III BD from them and it was obviously displayed and open as it had the flaps already attached and the box smelled weird. It also was a little sticky in the midsection but overall it had all the accessories and the lights worked and was in good condition and I am happy for $120 that I got it.

Got a DX Batman 02 for $120 and it still had the brown shipper and was not opened and in perfect condition.

While it is very frustrating to find out your figure has been displayed they just put it in a glass case and then take it out when they sell it so your odds are it will be in excellent condition and worth the risk.
This makes me sad because I just paid 4 times that off ebay:slap

I bought a phase I sideshow clone from them and it was sealed and perfect in the box.

I was at one of their stores and bought a captain rex that was on display and box rex and the box were in perfect shape. I have yet to have any bad experiences with them.

I just recieved mine from Gohastings. It came with no brown shipper box. I opened it and I can tell it is used. It been put back very messy and one of my web is missing. Should I return it?

I just recieved mine from Gohastings. It came with no brown shipper box. I opened it and I can tell it is used. It been put back very messy and one of my web is missing. Should I return it?

If you don't care too much about the webbing, no. but you should call and see if they might be able to replace or give you a credit or something. just think about it.

I ordered Spider from GoHastings, and the figure appeared mint to me. But it definitely seems to be YMMV

I am a little dissatisfied with Gohastings cause I want a mint figure and the one I got is used and missing a web.

I am a little dissatisfied with Gohastings cause I want a mint figure and the one I got is used and missing a web.

ouch.. my experience with gohastings was 50/50 at best. Ordered a HT War Machine once and it was new and unsealed, but the box was dinged up pretty bad. Second time got a HT DX03 MJ and I know for sure this one was displayed because none of the plastic wrappers are there. With this company, it's a hit or miss.

Return it for a refund and give your money to a company who doesn't falsely advertise products as brand new :huh

Yup, I agree with Y4nk33, if it you are dissatisfied with it, you should return now and get it from a different seller who can guarantee it to you in better condition and complete.

Mine was shipped on the 17th and I still haven't received it; I checked my GoHastings account to look for a tracking number and it just shows UPS. If I don't receive it by Wednesday I will give them a call.

Got mine from GoHastings today. Really is so much better in person. I wasn't too thrilled with the proto pics, but as soon as I started seeing in hand pics, I had to have one.

I was curious as to whether or not I was going to be able to get one. I tried to order Sheva Alomar a while back during one of their sales and it got canceled because it was sold out. Next sale, tried again, everything went fine.

Got mine from GoHastings today. Really is so much better in person. I wasn't too thrilled with the proto pics, but as soon as I started seeing in hand pics, I had to have one.

I was curious as to whether or not I was going to be able to get one. I tried to order Sheva Alomar a while back during one of their sales and it got canceled because it was sold out. Next sale, tried again, everything went fine.

As I am expecting mine to arrive shorty i was wondering if you could tell me what kind of condition yours arrived in? Was it misb? Or no brown shipper?? Opened and displayed??? ?

This is really a hit or miss store. I ordered a IM MKI from them and it was new, but the box was damaged - no biggie to me. I ordered a MKII and it had obviously been displayed as pieces had been re-wrapped in plastic baggies. They advertised it as new. Obviously it wasn't. I will not order from them again.

Back