GoHastings has HT Spider-Man for $149.99

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've had problems in the past with gohastings where a figure was obviously opened and missing accessories. good thing is that it's super easy to return and get your money back or a replacement.

I just ordered today. Hope mine will be a ok. $167 for me guys. Texas pays taxes. Still a good price.

I tried to buy a SS Clone Trooper from GoHastings via Amazon and they sent me a Thrawn. Tried to get it replaced but they told me they actually did not have the correct figure.

I got a refund, but they are not too bright over there methinks. Worth the risk for the great deals you can score though.

i've had problems in the past with gohastings where a figure was obviously opened and missing accessories. good thing is that it's super easy to return and get your money back or a replacement.

I tried to buy a SS Clone Trooper from GoHastings via Amazon and they sent me a Thrawn. Tried to get it replaced but they told me they actually did not have the correct figure.

I got a refund, but they are not too bright over there methinks. Worth the risk for the great deals you can score though.

That's kinda the price you pay when dealing with GoHastings. To get the great deals from them, you've got to be willing to get opened display figures, dinged up boxes, or something unexpected. :lol:lol

If it weren't for the inevitable BD Spiderman 1 Spidey and DX Spider-Man 2 Spidey, I would agree with that. I do think this will get up over $200 and stay there, though.

Agreed, I'd rather have one with a Tobey McGuire facesculpt if at all possible.

If they don't ever make one, oh well.

If it weren't for the inevitable BD Spiderman 1 Spidey and DX Spider-Man 2 Spidey, I would agree with that. I do think this will get up over $200 and stay there, though.

Superman had a 2in 1 set that came out after the first Supes release. And that 1st supes fig still demands high prices. (all depends)

The first Supes had a more accurate headsculpt, though (even though the paint was bad), and it had a really small production run. But the real point is this--had there not been a 2-in-1, the first Supes would be worth much more, because anyone wanting a HT Superman over the last several years would've had to vie for that one. They also have the 2-in-1 option, so the value is reduced relative to what it could be. Same goes for the first Dark Knight Batman. Still worth quite a bit despite having an updated version released, but if there were no DX02, it would be worth $400-500, I bet.

Congrats and prices for Spidey are pretty steep for USD $149.90?
In Singapore, Spidey was sold at SGD $170 for pre-order customers.
Spidey is a good buy!!

Congrats and prices for Spidey are pretty steep for USD $149.90?
In Singapore, Spidey was sold at SGD $170 for pre-order customers.
Spidey is a good buy!!

Holy crap! That's just $134-135 USD. He was listed at that price during pre-order in the US too.

HMMM....the gohastings store is a gamble often list items that are not in stock ...Good customer service, they buy back used items and resell items.. they are good for dvds n music i would read thier feedback 1st before shopping

What the hell...I just bought my T-1000 from them. The customer service girl Jenny said it "looks like its brand new".

Shortly after placing the order, the figure went out of stock.

Gohastings sent me an email saying is just shipped. I hope its new and untouched. I keep you all posted. $167 shipped I think is worth the risk.

Gohastings sent me an email saying is just shipped. I hope its new and untouched. I keep you all posted. $167 shipped I think is worth the risk.

You ordered on the 16th and they shipped it on the 20th? What kind of ____ is that?

I ordered yesterday and customer service said it takes about 24 hours with expedited shipping to process and ship out. Well its 24 hours now and no email. I hope I dont have to wait till next week to get it.

They shipped mine out using UPS on the 17th and it won't be at my house until Monday the 26th!

(have to say I pay high prices on this forum and sometimes they send my packages very slow too, at least I am paying cheap prices through Gohastings!)

I placed my order for a T-1000 yesterday and it went through. Now they tell me there is no more in stock and that they should be getting more in the coming days.

What the hell? I paid for 2-3 day shipping and now I have to wait until at the very least next week to get it.

I ordered a thor yesterday morning for $154.00 shipped and i got my shipping notice this morning and i will have him next wed! I cant wait!

Back