GoHastings has HT Spider-Man for $149.99

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked for a refund. I'm sending mine back. I wanted a new figure, but got one used with a missing web. That's not cool.

I asked for a refund. I'm sending mine back. I wanted a new figure, but got one used with a missing web. That's not cool.

Good to hear and totally agree. I don't see why they can't just mark their figures as 'Previously displayed' or something, a little honesty goes a long way imo & I can't imagine how many customers they lose b/c they try to pass these off as brand new.

Got mine! Was definitely opened, but everything is OK. The prices on this board for Spidey were climbing near the $200 mark. It was lowered to retail once Gohastings had him in stock. I'm glad I got an extra Spidey, but wish I got him from a trusted seller here; new and unopened.

Did you track it ? mine was shipped Friday says it will be here tommorow.
Hope all goes well

Called GoHastings today, it appears that my UPS tracking number is "invalid" and they have NO clue where my package is. She told me that she is refunding the shipping right now and if I do not receive it by Friday they will refund the entire thing. :dunno

Sorry about that man, I got my order today and the Spider-man and Thor are brand new. The inconsistency of this company amazes me.

Sorry about that man, I got my order today and the Spider-man and Thor are brand new. The inconsistency of this company amazes me.

very true. I've bought from them multiple times. most of the time they were NIB, but the last time I bought from them, my figure was definitely opened before

Just got mine today from go Hastings. I believe it's complete but it was deff opened and displayed. No brown shipper either.

Well, my order was considered "lost/damaged by UPS"...I called and talked to a rep and they are giving me a full refund and offered 20% off if I reorder it through them.

Back