gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone with a Hastings nearby, could you please check to see if they have these 2 exclusive Minimates sets, I would be interested in whatever they have if they are discounted (normal retail was $20 each).
dinerpkgf.jpg

tumblr_o0vgpgLLwq1qac1u6o1_1280.jpg

I'll check after work. May have to buy that HT Wolverine Last Stand fig today. at 60% it's now $93 if it's still there.

If anyone happens to see a Hoth Luke or Han while you're there (or any OT Star Wars Hot Toys figures for that matter), I would be so happy if you would pick them up for me! The closest Hastings is about an hour away for me, so I don't know if I'll be able to get there before everything is picked over and/or they close.

This is probably a long shot but has anyone seen a HT Vader at their Hastings?

The closest store to me is an hour away, I went there last weekend and all they had was Luke, Gamora, and Thor.

This is probably a long shot but has anyone seen a HT Vader at their Hastings?

The closest store to me is an hour away, I went there last weekend and all they had was Luke, Gamora, and Thor.

1/6 scale Hot Toys Luke or Sideshow Hoth Luke?

I really need a 1/6 scale Hot Toys Luke, if anyone sees a Hot Toys Luke let me know ASAP!

Edit:
I'm also looking for the Sideshow 1/6 scale TIE Fighter Pilot. If anyone see that figure, let me know!

Last edited:
It was the Hot Toys Luke.

I'm sure Vader is long sold out by now, but if anyone sees one please let me know as well

That's disappointing to hear. Both of my Hastings are also an hour away and having drove that a couple of weekends ago, I understand that it's just too far away to run there and pick something up. Also the savings aren't necessarily that great when you consider the cost of gas needed to get there.

Good Luck on getting a HT Vader. Having one I know just how amazing it is in person.

So I need to look for the NECA predator and the exclusive sets of minimates. Anyone else need me to look for anything?

I know Hastings in Stillwater, OK had both SSC Han Solo and Luke Hoth figs. That's 1/5 hrs from me but there's a few freaks here that either live in Stillwater or in the vicinity. Those wanting those should check with them.

PS: shout out to TexasFinest for being helpful in obtaining that HT Thor for me. He still has a HT Blake/Bat-signal set that he picked up if anyone's interested!

So I need to look for the NECA predator and the exclusive sets of minimates. Anyone else need me to look for anything?

I know Hastings in Stillwater, OK had both SSC Han Solo and Luke Hoth figs. That's 1/5 hrs from me but there's a few freaks here that either live in Stillwater or in the vicinity. Those wanting those should check with them.
Maybe you've answered this on a previous page, but what HT figs does yours have?

If anyone comes across the Hot Toys ANH Luke at their local Hastings store, I would definitely be interested in purchasing it from you if you could pick it up for me!

The only two 1/6 scale figures I've seen at any of the three Hastings stores I've visited since these GOOB sales started was a SS Catwoman and a Big Chief Sherlock.

If anyone comes across the Hot Toys ANH Luke at their local Hastings store, I would definitely be interested in purchasing it from you if you could pick it up for me!

The only two 1/6 scale figures I've seen at any of the three Hastings stores I've visited since these GOOB sales started was a SS Catwoman and a Big Chief Sherlock.

Do you know if the SS Catwoman is still at your Hastings? If so would you be able to pick it up for me? I was able to get the SS Superman but he was the only SS DC figure they had in stock.

I don't remember seeing any Hot Toys Star Wars figures at mine, but I'd be happy to check again for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the HT figures are gone from my store. I'm actually thinking they got shipped to another location because my store never sold any to anyone but me. I decided to pick up a metal Alien lunch box today while I was in there. It's tough to leave that store empty-handed when everything is at least half off.

Back