gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know if the SS Catwoman is still at your Hastings? If so would you be able to pick it up for me? I was able to get the SS Superman but he was the only SS DC figure they had in stock.

I don't remember seeing any Hot Toys Star Wars figures at mine, but I'd be happy to check again for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, that Catwoman was at the farthest-away store of the three near-ish me (it's 2-1/2 hours away from me, while the other stores are both within an hour from me), so I doubt I'll be going back to it before it closes. Sorry! I'll let you know if I end up heading that way again, though, and would appreciate letting me know if the HT Luke is near you!

Has anyone seen the SS Superman anywhere? I need the body and part of the costume for an Alex Ross Superman custom, and this would be the best time to get it.

I'm looking for one one of these Godzillas if anyone runs across it. Comes in a bag with a header card, I believe.

2311940_orig.jpg

Man we are getting closer to them closing forever. Wonder if they up the % off this week as some stores have already closed.

saw some vids of them dumpster diving behind one... looks like they are pitching a ton of stuff too... lots of brand new stuff! worth a look if you feel like gettin down and dirty! ;)

I might make one more trip to the Hastings that's an hour away next weekend. They still had a ton of blu-rays left and I'd love to get the DBZ seasons for cheap.

Just went by my Hastings and they are closing this Saturday. Half the stuff I was looking to get is gone because they're shipping stuff to other stores that are selling more.

The one in muskogee or bixby? Had someone stop by the muskogee store for me in search of hot toys. They only had a one and that was three weeks ago. Everything else was typical toy store stuff.

My store is closing Saturday so they increased the discounts today to 70-90% off. It's amazing the stupid **** I'll buy when the price is cheap. I did stock up on a ton of giveaways for Spook this year. :rock

I'm thinking of going back one last time to the Hastings that's an hour away tomorrow. I'd like to get the blu-ray DBZ sets if they still have them, and double check if they have a Sideshow Superman.

Back