gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going back today to see if they have any new stuff. They had 2 mezco judge dredd figs last time. One is already claimed so far. If they have both, anyone want the other?

I'm looking for any batman/TMNT comics if they have any. Also interested in any sh monsterarts too.

I didn't get a chance to go through the comics in muskogee but they had what would probably equal twenty long boxes worth of various titles.

The guy at my local comic book store bought all of their comic book displays. It'll be nice to see everything in there looking uniform.

IMG_0337.JPG
IMG_0338.JPG
IMG_0342.JPG
IMG_0349.JPG

They had Sideshow Batman at the one I went to yesterday. I was gonna get it but wasn't sure if Batman uses the same body as Superman, because that's what I need

Damn I would've liked that Dredd too. Did they have any other 1:12 figures?
Also did they have and Sideshow figures?
I'd also like to get the NECA Power Loader if they have one.
I'm also looking for the Diamond select Enterprise B. It looks like this:
View attachment 294687
I ask because the Hastings in Warrensburg MO had one. They also had the Sideshow Superman but this was about a month ago.

They had very little alien and predator neca. I bought the neca pacific rim otachi figure. That's available if anyone wants it. Already getting inquiries so if you want something be sure to ask soon. Also, please don't ask for further discounts LOL. You are already getting it cheap and I'm not charging extra (just shipping)

Back