gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I still find myself walking around the action figures at the Stillwater OK store but the sales haven't been good for a while. I just can't get over this town's taxes.

Cool to see fellow Stillwater, OK / Oklahoma members!

Their website also hikes their prices to aftermarket rates accordingly. The DC bombshell line was a perfect example. The Supergirl was going as the same price as ebay literally side by side. At the time I was looking into buying her but scrapped the idea after seeing the price for her. Good things come to those I guess :lol because she is getting re released.

I've been to 4 or 5 different Hastings and have never really seen good prices on anything. They just have alot of stuff.

The best deal from them was when I bought the Mass Effect trilogy for 20 bucks.

I had an email conversation with them awhile back about the price changes and I was told that it reflects the prices they pay. So either she was lying or was clueless. I still check from time to time, but I think the super discounts are gone.

The hastings in Stillwater OK only had Thor TDW and the Mandarin anyways. Well they also have a man of steel but you can pretty much get that half off already.

There was DX13, Thor DW, Loki DW, Diecast Patriot, TTM21 bodies, SS Joker, SS Catwoman, 66 Batman and Robin, SS Vader, SS Grievous, SS Farmboy Luke, The Crow, Tonto,tahts all I can remember

The GoHastings store near me never has Hot Toys products in store. Lots of NECA and equivalent, but no HT or Sideshow. They suck.

Back