gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope my Luke DX is new- that is total BS for a store to sell these as NEW or you expect them to be NEW unless they advertise these as second hand or used store stock. Just BS so we'll see...up to each buyer what they do with theirs..

Got 1 of 3 today. Dr who it looks great only minor packaging warped on the flap but the fig itself was complete and still had the plastic over his head so it was unopened.

Hmm wonder why they include an instruction manual... :slap haha

Btw what happens if the package requires a signature but I'm still at school :/...

They probably will not leave it, had to sign for mine. They will normally leave a slip and you have to go to the UPS store or reschedule a delivery time. They are responsible for your package up till you give them your signature.

sent from my R2 unit

Got my '89 Joker today. Box had no sleeve (I think Hot Toys usually comes with one) and has some minor scuffing but the figure and contents were mint. Glad I waited to get this. The reduced price is what it should have been to start. Boss figure!

BB

SS Zartan arrived in sealed, mint packaging. So far so good. High hopes for other items on the way.

They probably will not leave it, had to sign for mine. They will normally leave a slip and you have to go to the UPS store or reschedule a delivery time. They are responsible for your package up till you give them your signature.

sent from my R2 unit

I see, thanks! I'll just race home from school and hope no one got there yet haha.

Got Gree. Shelf wear. Box opened. Some pieces were not in their slots. I thought they might be missing. They were floating around behind other pieces. There was a poly bag in there, but nothing that I assume was suppose to be in it. Guess they just packed it up and threw the little bag in. The shipping label stated it came from Amarillo, TX., but I know it was shipped from Idaho.
All in all I'm happy with the purchase since he is mint and complete. I hate saying this: but I can't complain since he was "only" $98 total. The reason I say I hate saying this is because $100 really isn't cheap. Compared to standard prices today yes, but it doesn't mean it's cheap.
I'm not sure how I would feel if I bought one of the other figures that where closer or over $200 even with the sale and were opened.

Just got my Luke from gohastings. It's def preowned and opened of course. Some of the stuff was just shoved back into the box prematurely. Lucky nothing seems damaged so far but it is what it is.

Edit: something does look broken now lol. The thing where Luke hangs onto is broken.

That's a shame. Any chance you'd tell us where it shipped from?

Got my DX10 and DX12. Both figures missing outer shippers. DX10 box had minor shelf wear but contents were sealed and mint. DX12 box is damaged - also when i opened it the hands were switched out oddly enough. Rest looks in good shape. Stand and cape were sealed. $195 for DX12 is a steal so going to keep it.

Edit: something does look broken now lol. The thing where Luke hangs onto is broken.

8362086695_46f1ebafa2_b.jpg

If it helps, mine came that way from Sideshow, pristine, sealed, but in half like that. Someone else also had the same problem. It's not broken -- just the glue used to seal it is cheap and cracks. You'll have loose magnets too in the removable hair. It will seal seamlessly with a dab of glue.

If it helps, mine came that way from Sideshow, pristine, sealed, but in half like that. Someone else also had the same problem. It's not broken -- just the glue used to seal it is cheap and cracks. You'll have loose magnets too in the removable hair. It will seal seamlessly with a dab of glue.
It's still shi tty. Their things shouldn't come out the box like this at all. This is a testament to how shoddy their QC is.

Got black spiderman and it was shipped in the hot toys shipper; the shipper had a lot of tears but the box was sealed. Came from Amarillo. Waiting for 89 joker now.

Mine came from Indiana btw.

There's problems with this all over. Belt has bit of tear and stretching, one of the knees are loose and actually pops out.

I might just refund this.

My HT MGS Naked Snake was shipped last night and I just picked it up this morning at my parents. Good news it arrived the same way how sideshow would ship it. In its brown shipper and looks like just one tape at each end so it looks like it was not opened.

I just got my 1/4th rambo and dx12. Everything was in perfect shape except for the shipper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back