gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did the same with Yoda and forgot to return him. He's still in the box in the attic! Anyone notice the $20 drop on the DX Joker in the last day? So hard not to pull that trigger. Luke and Boba for me. Report next week.

Got a shipping notice for Luke on Saturday and got him tonight. The shipping box has air packs on the top and one side. There was one very slight crinkle on the bottom edge of the D/X box, otherwise it is in tip top shape. There were remnants of a store price sticker on the front of the box, which was easily removed. Nothing looked disturbed on the inside, so no removal of any Lukes for display. This box is bigger and heavier than I thought it would be! It's mostly the vane taking up space. I got a shipping notice for Boba on Sunday. Report back on Friday.

That's where my stuff usually comes from and I've yet to have a problem when they do come from there so I'm more than sure you'll be good

I caved in and bought Naked Snake for the $10 discount or whatever that Hastings gave me. . .I mean, Hot Toys Metal Gear. Had to be done, just in case we don't get another version of this guy. Pretty excited about him, though I'm not looking forward to yet another articulated 1/6 scale figure that really isn't all that articulated :(

Ft. Smith, AR anyone? I think mine came from a store not a warehouse but both of my items are coming in together and both say that I got the last one o_o. I wonder if once it goes out of stock if everyone that got an order in says you got the last one...

I caved in and bought Naked Snake for the $10 discount or whatever that Hastings gave me. . .I mean, Hot Toys Metal Gear. Had to be done, just in case we don't get another version of this guy. Pretty excited about him, though I'm not looking forward to yet another articulated 1/6 scale figure that really isn't all that articulated :(

How much did you pay shipped? Only $10 off, or 25% and a additional $10 off?

Just got my DX10 in. As expected, it was a display model but it's in pristine shape regardless (they don't tend to mess with 'em too much - just pop 'em out of the box, maybe stick one accessory in a hand and call it a day). At $180 shipped, I'm a happy camper.

Another fine transaction with the good folks at Hastings. :duff

It was 25% off their MSRP, plus $9 shipping and $15 for tax or something. So, around $10 less than I could get him for on eBay was what I meant.

Oh, damn $15 tax. Got mine shipped for $173 total. Was better and cheaper from getting it over seas on ebay. Should be getting it shipped at my parents today. Hope it's a fresh untouched figure.

Just got my DX10 in. As expected, it was a display model but it's in pristine shape regardless (they don't tend to mess with 'em too much - just pop 'em out of the box, maybe stick one accessory in a hand and call it a day). At $180 shipped, I'm a happy camper.f

How could you even tell it was on display?

I got my three clone troopers before my Luke has arrived. They are in pristine condition minus a tad of shelf wear, one has a tad or residue from a price sticker. I got all three for 220.00 about, hope Luke is in this shape:eek:

sent from my R2 unit

Just got my Luke from gohastings. It's def preowned and opened of course. Some of the stuff was just shoved back into the box prematurely. Lucky nothing seems damaged so far but it is what it is.

Edit: something does look broken now lol. The thing where Luke hangs onto is broken.

8362086695_46f1ebafa2_b.jpg

How could you even tell it was on display?

Well, the little plastic wraps that usually come around the heads n' hands weren't there plus the bag and shotgun - apparently the only two items ever removed from the foam - were just stuffed into the figure compartment for shipping instead of being put back into their proper places.

Not an ideal situation, but nothing was damaged so I'm cool with it.

...Some of the stuff was just shoved back into the box prematurely. Lucky nothing seems damaged so far but it is what it is.

Yup.

I think whoever owned this beforehand popped the thing open cuz they couldn't figure out how to get the lights to work. SMH.

Hmm wonder why they include an instruction manual... :slap haha

Btw what happens if the package requires a signature but I'm still at school :/...

They are still selling customer returns and store display units as "New"? That's a shame. I thought they strengthened their stance on mail order products with that "100%" guarantee. Oh well, I suppose if you're really unhappy, you'd just return it at their expense?

Back