gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hawkeye and Black Widow are not ____ing peg warmers. They're necessary.

We'll see. The first BW, was around for a long time and I still see it available at several online stores. I don't see many people wanting to have two BW, so they'll either not bother or ditch the first version. Regardless how much people like Hawkeye, if he doesn't sell big HT will go back to only releasing one or two characters from a movies. I don't see Hawkeye selling out anywhere near Batman or IronMan lines.

What ever happened to the 20-30% off toys coupons gohastings always used to have? Seems like I haven't seen one in over a year.

I want to buy the new TMNT Classics but I don't see any good coupons to use.

What ever happened to the 20-30% off toys coupons gohastings always used to have? Seems like I haven't seen one in over a year.

I want to buy the new TMNT Classics but I don't see any good coupons to use.

I had one a few weeks ago and was actually able to pick up TFA Cap with it. It was $159 before the discount, and the package arrived pristine and unopened. I've had both good and bad experiences with them, but deals are still out there to be had.

I had one a few weeks ago and was actually able to pick up TFA Cap with it. It was $159 before the discount, and the package arrived pristine and unopened. I've had both good and bad experiences with them, but deals are still out there to be had.

Weird. They send me emails whenever they have sales, but I never got an email about that one.

FYI promo code FRIDAY 20% off on TREND items. Was tempted to get HT Joker but purchased the 4 classic TMNT figures for only $50.49 shipped. :rock

FYI promo code FRIDAY 20% off on TREND items. Was tempted to get HT Joker but purchased the 4 classic TMNT figures for only $50.49 shipped. :rock

Nice find! I just bought the set. It's weird Raphael is $16 and the others are $12... great price for the set.

thanks a bunch DK! :hi5:

one thing I hate is TAX!! it's almost like I'm not saving anything except for shipping

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up, snagged IG-88 for $160 shipped. Can't beat that deal with a stick.

Thanks for the heads up! I just bought a HT 1989 Batman for less than $200.

Nice, I was tempted to get Joker but I'd rather get my Avengers set up first

thanks a bunch DK! :hi5:

one thing I hate is TAX!! it's almost like I'm not saving anything except for shipping

:hi5: and beats going to the store and hoping to find them :yess:

Thanks for the heads-up, snagged IG-88 for $160 shipped. Can't beat that deal with a stick.

Nice, glad you scored

Site seems to be down at the moment.

It's like their black friday

went ahead and order the EB Elvis figure. Wanted HT Aldo Raine but it was already out of stock, then thought about Keaton Bats but this Nolan verse bats from HT will hold me over

Back