gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They say 25% off Action Figures for today only but sadly it looks like Hot Toys and sideshow's do not quality for this offer. They used to run them along with everything else on the 20% off. I did notice that some of them dropped 10-15$ in price from the last time I looked. Was hoping the Mark II AU was 25% off or the Keaton Batman.

I wish 90% of the stuff from there didn't come trashed, I ordered a Captain America Hot toy from them and the box was really messed up from the security device they had wrapped around it.... And lets not ignore the Action figures sent it bubble mailers,, They were crushed... I shudder to think what would happen to the Tumbler.

I wish 90% of the stuff from there didn't come trashed, I ordered a Captain America Hot toy from them and the box was really messed up from the security device they had wrapped around it.... And lets not ignore the Action figures sent it bubble mailers,, They were crushed... I shudder to think what would happen to the Tumbler.

The box might look like it was tumbled......

That happened to me once... :(

Are the Hot Toys shipped in boxes? They are new unless you select the used section right?

All of their toys are "new" but the high end toys mostly get opened.

The only two Hot Toys I have ordered from there had been opened... If you've never been in a Hastings some of them have display cases and some of them don't, Well the ones that do have them most if not all of the Hot Toys are opened, posed and put on display, When you order from the website they grab your Hot toy out of the case put it back in the box and someone in the back room wraps it poorly and send it off... Now the Hastings that don't have the case wraps it so tightly with a security device that it cuts into the box of the figure and in my opinion ruins the packaging, In the case of a Hot Toy you could sell just the box for around or under $50... So I find it very infuriating to buy from them :slap

Tradesmart (owned by Hastings) does the same thing. They open and display their Hot Toys figures in a display case in store and when you want to buy one some minimum wage clerk retrieves the box and takes it out of the case and shoves it back in. I wouldn't want some lackey touching fragile Hot Toys figures and breaking pieces off.

Always a gamble when dealing with Hastings. I know there are a few out there that lucked out but I'm on a 50/50 ratio right now. Got a GI Joe figure in mint condition but received Harvey Dent with a broken leg. Unlike Alter Ego or SSC, it's a tug-o-war to try and get anything replaced.

Yeah I feel the same way, Captain America's belt was broken, I'm sure from improper handling... There customer service is good but at the same time very frustrating, You get the same reply no matter what you say to them, Sorry you had a problem please send it back for a full refund... Now any other time that would have been fine but I wanted to talk to an actual person.

OH boy, I am nervous as hell about the Nick Fury HT I just ordered from them yesterday for $179. I sure as hell better get a new Nick Fury, otherwise, it will be the first and last time I deal with gohastings. I don't like others opening my Hot Toys. I want to sniff the new smell first..:rotfl

Good luck loricstone I know the Nick Fury at my store is displayed, The occasional good prices they have are almost worth the risk... I'm about 50/50 on my experience with them as well.

I'm new to the hobby and catching up on older figures. Grabbed Batman DX09 (supposedly) new from gh on Friday - already shipped - we shall see. Don't like nobody touching my bat...

I've ordered from Hastings tons through their Amazon store and the actual website and there have only been 2 occassions where I got an opened figure, Clone Wars Anakin and HT Thor. All the other figures I've ordered we're brand new and I've order over 10 figures from them

My experience has been hit and miss. Most of the HT / SS items were in banged up shape, but not opened. Their Customer Service was basically useless.

If packaging or opened items are of ANY concern, buy from a more reliable trusted source for sure.

Back