gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually order just 1 figure at a time from them, but this time I ordered 4 figures which is the TMNT, and I just got 4 different email shipping update for each figure. Does it mean I'm getting 4 different boxes from 4 different stores?

Probably. It's my understanding that's how Hastings works - they ship from individual retail stores instead of a central warehouse.

Probably. It's my understanding that's how Hastings works - they ship from individual retail stores instead of a central warehouse.

I only ordered one figure and I got three e-mails, so I wouldn't put too much stock into it.

I ordered 1 figure and have gotten no emails aside from my original confirmation :(

Yeah I know they ship from various stores.

Just got a 5th email with all 4 TMNT on it stating it was just shipped.

I just hate having 4 different big boxes arrive with a little figure in it. :cuckoo:

Hastings really isn't a good deal, even with discounts, if you have a store in your state and have to pay taxes. But their 30% off used CD/DVD/book sales are pretty great.

Hastings really isn't a good deal, even with discounts, if you have a store in your state and have to pay taxes. But their 30% off used CD/DVD/book sales are pretty great.

Yeah, this was my first time ordering direct from them instead of amazon and the tax does kill. At least shipping was cheap.

I only ordered one figure and I got three e-mails, so I wouldn't put too much stock into it.

yea same here. I got the confirmation, 2 that said my item had shipped, and 1 saying my order was complete

I ordered 1 figure and have gotten no emails aside from my original confirmation :(

Might mean that they're either checking other stores and it's taking longer, or that they're sold out.

earlier this year (Spring maybe?) they had the MK4 and MK6 back instock at their original prices. I ordered one and didn't get any email from them besides the confirmation. 2 weeks later, my order gets canceled b/c they were out of stock.

Yeah, this was my first time ordering direct from them instead of amazon and the tax does kill. At least shipping was cheap.

tax definitely kills the initial excitement of thinking you're saving a good amount of money. but still, even with tax, you're saving with cheap shipping to boot. you're just not saving as much on the overall price as you had hoped/thought you would :lol

Just got my EB Elvis and that sucker was case fresh! Still had the plastic bag wrapped around the box. Very surprised but not as I've been getting pretty good condition stuff from them ever since I made a complaint :lol could be just coincidence though. But still, my first time getting something that actually smelled and looked brand new, never opened and without a half assed torn off price sticker.

Hey I was wondering where this thread was, used to be in the Star Wars section and I couldn't find it there anymore. Around 8/21 about a sale hastings was having in stores only and I couldn't find this thread. Well, now I know.

did anyone that placed an order for the HT Black Costume Spidey at $50 ever get hastings to honor the price? i've never seen the item actually be listed as 'in-stock' on the website.

i had placed an order, then received (and subsequently returned) a role-playing game. a hastings customer service rep said that i could get the HT Spidey for $50 once the item was in-stock. did i just miss the boat entirely?

Back