gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
horrible service every time I have ordered from them the figures come in beat up boxes with no packaging. 1/2 the time I order somthing then after 2 weeks of waiting I get an email that it is sold out. I recently ordered a medicom solo and got the confirmation from my order right when I ordered it and still nothing received? if you can get a good deal its worth ordering from them if not don't do it!:gah:

My dealing with them has been positive. Yes my box was beat up and one of the accessory was broken. But the next thing I know, they sent me a ups label and provided me with a full refund.

I think the ride is over guys. Just about every figure gohastings is selling is well above retail.

Not sure what they could be thinking raising prices like that for product they've had on the shelves for a while.

I think we'll see another price drop in a few months... a lot of the HT stuff is gonna rot on shelves. The days of new figures easily selling for 2x retail are behind us.

^^^ kind of saw that coming, they have released way too much in a very little amount of time.

Oh well, there were those that complained that Hot Toys is slow in releasing releases, now they have their wish. :lol

Ski

The sales will be there. You'll just have to search more vigorously. I just recently got the HT Thriller for $45. I was expecting it to be an error with them sending me that other Thriller figure which was at the same price.
Their prices are always wacky going up and down. That SW Guard figure goes up and down $10 bucks weekly.

The sales will be there. You'll just have to search more vigorously. I just recently got the HT Thriller for $45. I was expecting it to be an error with them sending me that other Thriller figure which was at the same price.
Their prices are always wacky going up and down. That SW Guard figure goes up and down $10 bucks weekly.

Its really strange. Look at IG88. Just a week or 2 ago he was $164, now he's $189. Dewback is now $341?:cuckoo:

Their clones are all overpriced.

Even with their 20% off sales they will not be competitive.

Hopefully they realise inventory isn't moving and readjust.

It was fun while it lasted though!

I usually don't pay attention to their non-sale prices as they are always at retail or above. But when stuff stops selling (which the high prices always cause to happen) then the deals start happening.

Right now nothing is good in the 1/6 selection, but some really good deals in their clearance if you collect smaller scale stuff.

Thriller MJ for $45!??? I can't believe i missed that. :(

I usually don't pay attention to their non-sale prices as they are always at retail or above. But when stuff stops selling (which the high prices always cause to happen) then the deals start happening.

Their pre-sale prices were very often below retail, in my experience. Just like I referred to above, they were selling IG88 for $164 non-sale price. Retail is $175.

That's what made gohastings so great is you'd already have like 10% off all the time, then when they do a 20% off sale its like you got it for 30% off.

They do have some weirdly high prices, like GI Joe Storm Shadow for $260 or something, but those seemed to be anomallies. Now it seems to be more normal.

Also, based one the erratic nature of gohastings, I'm not convinced they ever had a really solid "inventory control" system that alerts them if they aren't selling figures at a decent pace...otherwise, why would Toht still be at full price when they had him for 2 or 3 years now?

I returned a $440 purchase over a month ago and STILL have not gotten a charge back/refund yet... I'm getting worried. I don't even know what to do if there is an issue.

I returned a $440 purchase over a month ago and STILL have not gotten a charge back/refund yet... I'm getting worried. I don't even know what to do if there is an issue.

Call their CS. They've always been extremely helpful to me (granted my returns were much smaller).

My guess is you already called them to receive a return label? If so, don't you have a reference number?

Call their CS. They've always been extremely helpful to me (granted my returns were much smaller).

My guess is you already called them to receive a return label? If so, don't you have a reference number?

Thanks, I'll try that. I think I should have a number. I got a return label from them through e-mail.

That MJ was a fluke. I know they had him on sale a while back for somewhere around that $45 price. I didn't jump on him. He sold out. I was just scanning the website and there he was. I read the description a few times just to make sure I was reading it correctly. I took a shot expecting them to send me something else or emailing me that it was sold out. Sure enough they sent me the right one. Once I ordered it did list it as sold out.

Their prices are all-sorts-of-everywhere. Gree wasn't at $146 and Bacara wasn't at $157. How the hell is Admiral Thrawn at $124? They couldn't give him away when he was at $67.

Back