gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea I think I got the last one, well hopefully if my order goes through. This will be my first HT Iron Man and at a great price. can't wait!

yea I think I got the last one, well hopefully if my order goes through. This will be my first HT Iron Man and at a great price. can't wait!

Good luck and great snag... I hear you, the last 3 great deals from gohastings all were cancelled for me... but sometimes you do get a very sweet deal!!!!

Dude, I was online last night and that was sold out. Please tell me it didnt go back in stock since. Arggh! Wtf!!!

It was in stock at around 4am central time.

Still no shipping notice though. Maybe my luck did finally run out
Still hoping to grab a Capt. America for a good price.

You know, that's actually why I was on their page in the first place. With Avengers coming out this week, and their newsletter saying all avengers stuff was on sale, I thought HT Cap would be on sale too. Fortunately he wasn't as then I would've been conflicted on which to get. :lol

So I thought I got the Black Spiderman for a crazy deal of $49.99 but they shipped me a board game...well he is finally back on the website at $199.99 and I called and they agreed to honor the original price of $49.99 for him (which I had to prove I ordered through the site and which I did)

Oh ____, how did you do that? Call? I came across the same issue, they sent me a board game and I sent it back.

Well one morning I was checking their site (about a month or so ago) and they had the "Sideshow Spiderman 3 Black Spiderman) figure for sale..and it was on sale at a whopping $49.99..so i placed the order...got confirmation for the same item, description right on down to the figure weight. Then I get a shipping notice and a Dungeons and Dragons board game arrives. I had to return it and the Spidey was off the site..they said that they had an error. Anyway he is back on the site, I called and told them what happened and asked them to honor the original price, which they are going to do. They had to look up my original order to verify it though..so not anyone is going to be able to do this.

Back