gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah no one else will be able do that because they don't even have a listing for Black Suit Spider Man right now. :dunno

They do actually..its pre order...type Sideshow in the search..not listed under Hot Toys..only in desciption. But its $199.99 on the site now...only way you could get my deal was to order it when it was $49.99

They do actually..its pre order...type Sideshow in the search..not listed under Hot Toys..only in desciption. But its $199.99 on the site now...only way you could get my deal was to order it when it was $49.99

I did. I always search under "Sideshow" not "Hot Toys". It was not there this morning and I don't see it now. :dunno

their search engine is wonky, browse under trends> action figure, and "sort by most expensive item first" You will see all the Sideshow and Hot Toys they carry at the top.

Looks like they just stocked the Enterbay Elvis and a few new items just now..

their search engine is wonky, browse under trends> action figure, and "sort by most expensive item first" You will see all the Sideshow and Hot Toys they carry at the top.

Looks like they just stocked the Enterbay Elvis and a few new items just now..

Agreed. Thanks for the tip.

There's a $5 off $25 or $10 off $40 coupon. Picked up a narrow shoulders tt for $35 ($42 with shipping). Coupon code is SAVEMORE. There are some exclusions so read the fine print.

ha....keep getting this message....guess they don't want my money...

Sorry! We're Working on This Page.

We're sorry. An error has occurred when attempting to process your request. Please go back and try your request again, or return at a later time.

Got my Narrow Shoulders TT from GoHastings. I'm not kidding, the box looked like it was handled by Ace Ventura. My wife called me at work telling me about how bad the box looked. She opened it for me to make sure the figure was okay, and miraculously it was. There was plenty of newspaper wads and it's a basic package/figure anyway, so there wasn't too much potential for disaster. Oddly enough, the extra neck plug had fallen out of the packaging and was loose in the box.

The figure is fine, though.

Got my Narrow Shoulders TT from GoHastings. I'm not kidding, the box looked like it was handled by Ace Ventura. My wife called me at work telling me about how bad the box looked. She opened it for me to make sure the figure was okay, and miraculously it was. There was plenty of newspaper wads and it's a basic package/figure anyway, so there wasn't too much potential for disaster. Oddly enough, the extra neck plug had fallen out of the packaging and was loose in the box.

The figure is fine, though.

It really depends on which person is sent by the store manager to handle it lol. Mine was actually expertly packed haha.

I've ordered from them a couple of times before, and usually the figure is very loosely rattling around inside of a huge oversized box with a couple of those air bags thrown in. So just the fact that the box was filled with newspaper wads was a step up!

My figures usually come packed well. But the figure inside of its own box 9 times out of 10 is just thrown back into the box with the accessories in the wrong spots and the all the protective plastic wrapping for the figure just laid on top

horrible service every time I have ordered from them the figures come in beat up boxes with no packaging. 1/2 the time I order somthing then after 2 weeks of waiting I get an email that it is sold out. I recently ordered a medicom solo and got the confirmation from my order right when I ordered it and still nothing received? if you can get a good deal its worth ordering from them if not don't do it!:gah:

I'm pretty sure everybody knows only to order from gohastings when it is a good deal....then you only hope you get what you paid for and then you hope it comes complete and in good condition....just comes with the territory...

Back