gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coupon code for I think its' $25 off

AP10404064

One time use only.

*Offer valid on gohastings.com merchandise through 11:59pm CT April 22, 2012. Offer not valid on New Video Games, New Video Game Hardware, Electronics, New Blu-Ray products, MP3s or eBooks. Discount applies to merchandise only. Not valid on pre-orders, reservations, giftcards, packaging or applicable taxes. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Online code limited to one-time use. Not responsible for lost or stolen codes

Good Luck!

Any coupons lately?

Last edited:
okay. for some reason it didn't show up in my outlook, hit download pictures and 25 flashed on the screen then disappeared so I didn't know the exact amount. I knew I wouldn't use it regardless so.

It's for $10 not $25. I got the same coupon this morning. Still though $10 is a good discount

Got my Lando this morning. Box was in terrible condition but that's ok because I kept my old Lando box. :yess:

I heard of this happening before. Does this happen often?

It actually happens quite often then you would think. The most problems I ever encountered was when they have their free shipping or $.96 per item sale, everytime I load my cart and try to checkout it says my credit card does not match and then they cancel the order. This has happened to everyone at my job who also orders from them. Then one time I tried to call in my order and they tell me their computers are down, but ironically the system went back up a min. after the sale was over :mad:

Found another gohastings deal on the DiD 1/6 Star Trek Worf figure!

Hey, just last week I found the SS Lando figure on Gohastings for $35 and it looks like I just found another good deal. While it's no Sideshow figure it is pretty cool.

I got the Dragon 1/6 scale STNG Worf for only $25. I don't know how many they have but they tend to run out fast.

https://www.gohastings.com/product/TRENDS/Star-Trek-The-Next-Generation/sku/280212587.uts

Re: Found another gohastings deal on the DiD 1/6 Star Trek Worf figure!

A pretty awesome deal, but they'd have to pay ME $25 for those figures.

DiD and DML are two very different companies. One is really not very good.

AP1040UAZF

This is $10 off $40 or more purchase. Anyone who wants to use it help yourself because I'm not using it. Expires April 22nd I think.

DiD and DML are two very different companies. One is really not very good.

Sorry, correction the WORF is the DRAGON DML Worf not the DiD. :slap

Still the costume is very good as are the accessories. The body and head-sculpt are okay. For that price I may use the costume for something else. I wish I had been able to get the Picard and Data but they are all sold out.

Back