gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my Droids and Gree today. both were new and unopened. The droids even came with the plastic bag around it still taped. very pleased with Hastings this time as I was mostly concerned about the Droids and how fragile I've heard they can be. Last time my HT Thor came as though it was just thrown in it's box with the plastic wraps just sitting on top of the figure.

They never send them with brown shippers.

Well I wouldn't say that. :) It really surprised me, It looks like they opened the box and threw in the invoice of my purchase and shipped it off. I'm really glad the box wasn't all beat up.
IMG_3385-1.jpg

That was one reason I didn't get another Alice. The one I ordered with a different sale at the beginning of the year was an open box display--not really beat up, still new-ish, but clearly used. I guess all their remaining stock are open box or customer returns?

I was hopping that I'd be lucky and not get a displayed one since it seems that they had quite a few in stock, maybe they just grab the displayed ones first?
I put her together last night, very happy with her (just wished the knees were tighter). I need to buy a new stand, the old one isn't salvageable, I'll wait for her to get parted out at MD for that.

I was thinking of asking in the comments section next time a place an order that I would prefer not to get a previously opened and displayed item if it's possible. I wonder if it'll work?
:dunno

It's probably worth writing to them about. They did improve their packaging after enough people complained about it...

I don't know if it has always been there but I just noticed that gohastings is now advertising on their site that they guarantee a new product if you buy from them...here's to hoping that nobody gets used items again. I love their sales but getting a 'used' figure when you were expecting it to be mint always leaves a bitter aftertaste...

https://www.gohastings.com/custserv...tm_nooverride=1#product-condition-information

New Product
We 100% GUARANTEE all new products to be in new condition and in the original packaging

I don't know if it has always been there but I just noticed that gohastings is now advertising on their site that they guarantee a new product if you buy from them...here's to hoping that nobody gets used items again. I love their sales but getting a 'used' figure when you were expecting it to be mint always leaves a bitter aftertaste...

https://www.gohastings.com/custserv...tm_nooverride=1#product-condition-information

New Product

I've never seen it, but technically we do get new products in new condition with original packaging, just that it's been displayed in their stores.

Hope you get it. I've found quite a few items listed like that and every single one got canceled.

Looks they had a bunch of stuff marked down. Also some stuff that was marked out of stock was back in, but now out again. Strange.

They have the Hot Toys Michael Jackson Thriller version for $92.50 before shipping.
I ordered one yesterday and it has already shipped.
I am a little concerned about the condition. Since the figure has been out for awhile it has probably been at the store for awhile.
As long as everything is included and the box isn't completely trashed I will be happy.

okay just got my first order in from gohastings...HT Thor...BROWN PAPER is not suitable as a shipping box!!!! I am amazed it made it in one piece and wasn't bent to bits. But it was a new item...yay!

Back