gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my shipment from Hastings, I ordered the Sandtrooper Desert Sands Detachment. As other have said, it came in an over sized box with no padding. The sideshow box was all beat up and it look like it was opened as well. But what actually made me call thier customer service was that it was missing both color Pauldrons. They will refund me the figure, but will not honor the discount if I re order the figure again.

Got Gree last night. The box had a torn off price sticker and was opened up, but not in real bad condition. Gree was intact and nothing missing. He seems to have been a display and his stand was taken out of the plastic. Works for me...

I got my Resident Evil Afterlife Alice today and I'm not 100% happy.

Mine was without question previously opened. The knees on mine are a little lose and the stand was broken. Figure box was torn and worn and had something gummy on the outside. After owning so many HT figures, this will be the first Hot Toys box I throw away.

Everything else is fine, all the weapons are here and in good condition, costume is fine, head and paint are fine (even though they removed and didn't replace the plastic sleeve protector for the head), all accessories are included.

It's just that receiving something that was opened and displayed isn't as enjoyable as getting something brand new. I keep looking at what might've been F*d up rather then how awesome the figure is.
Hopefully that'll change when I fix the stand and have some time to pose her.

That was one reason I didn't get another Alice. The one I ordered with a different sale at the beginning of the year was an open box display--not really beat up, still new-ish, but clearly used. I guess all their remaining stock are open box or customer returns?

its a 50/50 chance you get a non displayed in store figure. Most of the time the order is sent to whichever store has it in stock. Most of the time the figure is likely displayed in a glass case. These are the risk you take. I would say I've ordered around 8-10 figures from gohastings, I've only gotten two figures that was sealed and untouched. But i'm happy with the amount of money I save. But most of the time you rarely get the brown shipper and the box has shelve wear.

Still waiting on the stuff I ordered.:impatient: Although most likely it'll come tomorrow. It's just a question of what method it's coming. Sometimes it's UPS and other times USPS.

I've ordered quite a bit from Hastings now, and only had one problem. Sideshow Lando, somehow became a Marvel Select Captain America. The CS was pretty helpful and things were resolved quickly.

Got Commander Bly today. Haven't had a chance to open it up yet, but it seems new. The magnetic flap is a bit messed up, so the box won't close, but right now, that's about it.

I got:
Alice New
Alice Used
Tron New
Aldo missing the stand base with name plate
War Machine New
T-600 New
Captain A New with minor wear.
3 New neca Endos.

Got my SS Gammy and Duke. Gammy had no issues and Duke looks good (looks like all the small bits are there), but I haven't opened him yet. Both figs came in the same box with a ton of air padding. For $85 shipped a piece, I'll take it.

During the sale I ordered:
Hot Toys Captain America
Sideshow Commander Gree
Sideshow Infantry Droids
Little Damn Heroes Serenity Maquette
Dark Horse Mass Effect Alliance Normandy
Neca Dead Space Necro
Firefly Serenity Keychain

Everything came in great shape and all were pretty well packed.
The only thing I was a little mad about is I also ordered the Dead Space 2 Issac Clarke figure, which got cancelled. I had only ordered the necro to go with Issac but I will see if I can track one down elsewhere.

Got my classic predator a couple days ago. No brown shipper. Box had shelf wear but it was unopened with the seal intact and all. Figure was mint.

Back