gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I snagged a Gree on the cheap. Now the wait begins to see just what I recieve from them. I have gotten a couple of things that arrived near mint, but others that look like they were used as a volleyball. Always check for missing parts with GoHastings orders.

I think he's pretty cool actually. Had my doubts, but somebody offered to trade me one for something I didn't want and I'm happy I have one.

Dang, this really doesn't work out to be a deal for me with the shipping and tax, an extra Alice is all the way up at $180 before discounts. :(

Ski

I don't think the likeness on that figure is very good, and the figure is bare bones in terms of clothing/accessories. I never saw the movie honestly, and don't know if I ever will :panic:

Can't be Alice. She is armed to the teeth.

I almost got yet another Alice myself, but I finally decided having 3 would be enough for now. :cuckoo:

My Commander Bly shipped today. Hope it's in new condition. :pray:

My battle droids shipped but Gree hasn't unfortunately. Hopefully since there's still many on SS's website as well as other retailers, it should be no problem for them to acquire another one

My Alice shipped, not really surprising though, it's still in stock. But that's a positive if I need Go Hastings to fix something they screwed up.

All my orders have shipped, should get them this week. I wish I hadn't forgotten about Captain America. I really would have liked to have him. Oh well.

Back