gohastings.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Yoda's Hut" is on it's way. There is no weight or size listed on the tracking. Safe to say it's gonna be Yoda. We'll find out tomorrow.

Mine too. Just got shipping notice today. I'm about 99% sure it will be Yoda, but it's worth a shot.

It is indeed Yodaman. I received him today. I already have the Medicom version. He sure is nice though.

Thanks for the heads-up on the Sale at Midtown Comics, screamingmetal. :duff

No Problem congrats on Greedo. :duff

Really wish I could get the T-1000 deal, unfortunately I'm all out of money.
If I use my reward points on one I could get a similar deal, just have to save up for a month or two.

Last edited:
There stock on certain items seems to change daily. Two days before the current sale started, they showed the Alien Big Chap as in stock so I ordered one. Then when the sale started, it was Out of Stock. The next day it showed as In Stock and on sale so I ordered a second. The next day, my purchase of the second one was cancelled saying it was out of stock. Then 3 days later (5 or 6 days since original order placed) my first Big chap order was cancelled for the same reason. Since all that, the Big Chap has came back IN Stock once and is now Out of Stock again.

Plus I see the Ironman MK4 is showing as In Stock again... I would jump on that but I think the order will just be cancelled..

There stock on certain items seems to change daily. Two days before the current sale started, they showed the Alien Big Chap as in stock so I ordered one. Then when the sale started, it was Out of Stock. The next day it showed as In Stock and on sale so I ordered a second. The next day, my purchase of the second one was cancelled saying it was out of stock. Then 3 days later (5 or 6 days since original order placed) my first Big chap order was cancelled for the same reason. Since all that, the Big Chap has came back IN Stock once and is now Out of Stock again.

Plus I see the Ironman MK4 is showing as In Stock again... I would jump on that but I think the order will just be cancelled..

Stuff like that happens a lot on their site.
I think I have gotten lucky once or twice where something kept going in and out of stock and I was able to get one.
I would say if it something you really want just keep trying.

yeah, when i first saw that I was like what? but then I figured out that it wasn't the gohastings sales it was different company. got email from go hastings about a june sale, but doesn't say anything about action figures.

So I saw they had the ANH Han in stock, and on sale it was $51, plus I had a coupon, so I decided to order it. After I ordered it, the product page changed to out of stock, so we'll see if I get it.

This would be my first SS Star Wars purchase if it actually goes through though.

I ordered the Farmboy Luke for $51 also. Been on my 'to get' list for a while.

My math's not wrong. It was an email from gohastings to "come back" since I haven't ordered from them in a while. I'm pretty sure it's a one time use code and it is for the entire purchase. And no, I didn't confuse "gohastings" with "midtown comics" as that would go against my reading comprehension skills! I have 3 weeks to use it but if I don't I'll PM that first freak who asked for it.

Your point is moot because the T-1000 is not on sale anymore--it's back to $164.99. And no one code would ever give a customer $72.99 off retail (44%), as much as I would love to have a T-1000 for $92.

Your point is moot because the T-1000 is not on sale anymore--it's back to $164.99. And no one code would ever give a customer $72.99 off retail (44%), as much as I would love to have a T-1000 for $92.

It was on sale when I posted about it being on sale

Right--so I'd save the "come back" email for the next sale if possible. I'd love a "come back" email. I haven't bought from them in awhile and if the next sale is decent, I'd probably buy 3-4 pieces.

Back