Godzilla vs King Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this today and got a chuckle out of me. [emoji38]

save-mothra-center.jpg
Hahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Godzilla could win with brute force but Kong is smarter and will probably come out on top after a long battle
But unlike the American edit of 1962, Godzilla has been further established as a thinking creature as well. And the one that matters most in this particular case, Legendary Godzilla, has shown that he isn't totally going to be outdone in the intelligence department. Kong might be more sophisticated but Godzilla is sentient as well and won't be portrayed as a dumb flame thrower again.

The first film, imo, had Godzilla as the definitive winner as well before they gave kong some crazy superpower that he never had. So it would make sense to me that Kong will be very sympathetic for his efforts and courage but the powerhouse on screen (and behind the scenes that is the reason this monsterverse exists) has to be Godzilla.

And I like Kong in this universe better than I like this Godzilla. But Godzilla has more on the line imo.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They both have equal stakes, last of their kind trying to survive with creatures around trying to kill them, and it will come to ahead when the two super beasts freely roaming earth collide for dominance of the planet.

The question will be though, what is the fate of Mothra, Ghidorah and Rodan after KOTM, and where are they when these two fight, and what does confronting those 3 do to Godzilla, and how long after those events does he meet Kong, does he have time to retreat and rest, etc.

They both have equal stakes, last of their kind trying to survive with creatures around trying to kill them, and it will come to ahead when the two super beasts freely roaming earth collide for dominance of the planet.

The question will be though, what is the fate of Mothra, Ghidorah and Rodan after KOTM, and where are they when these two fight, and what does confronting those 3 do to Godzilla, and how long after those events does he meet Kong, does he have time to retreat and rest, etc.

I would imagine that Ghidorah and Rodan will be defeated and Mothra will just disappear.

I know just the part for Amy...
She should play an annoyin' ***ch and be eaten by Chaos (who would then vomit her worthless disgustin' remains out because even HE isn't THAT bad) right before the finale for some glorious comedic relief. :lecture

The gorilla or the fart. She could play both.

She should play an annoyin' ***ch and be eaten by Chaos (who would then vomit her worthless disgustin' remains out because even HE isn't THAT bad) right before the finale for some glorious comedic relief. :lecture

You were both close. She plays the simian colitis that causes Chaos to have such disgusting flatulence. She wont have to do much role research. Its basically what she does now.

You were both close. She plays the simian colitis that causes Chaos to have such disgusting flatulence. She wont have to do much role research. Its basically what she does now.
She plays the scum infecting the simian colitis that causes Chaos to have such disgusting flatulence.

Back