Godzilla vs King Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok quick breakdown of reviews from that early release:

Humans are the worst yet of all the movies in this series

BUT

Battles are the most epic in the series and more than make up for the horrendous humans

Mind blowing jaw dropping battles was mentioned more than a few times

Lives up to the hype was also mentioned

Ok now I just read that humans are more limited than from KOTM and what is there was NOT as bad as KOTM which goes against the other reports!

Hmm interesting

Last edited:
Bottom line, the common review I keep seeing is that the fighting actual delivers on what people would expect from the title and the marketing, everyone seems very satisfied by the fights.

As nice as IMAX is, I saw KOTM there, I feel like I enjoyed it better on a traditional screen, maybe because those fights were so close, this one might be better, but the huge screen was hard to see everything at once and just wasn't as good, and that was my first true IMAX experience.

But when Godzilla flips Kong into a skyscraper you want that building to be life-sized when it crumbles to dust before your child-like eyes.

When Godzilla swings his tail past screen -- you should duck!!!

Watch it your 2nd and 3rd time on the smaller screen to see everything at a safe distance. Get in there on that first viewing!!!!

2o7JKns.jpg

Watched the new 4K release of Godzilla 2014 yesterday, it looks amazing and sounds amazing too

Watching it now and they did an incredible cleanup job. The poor picture actually kept me from wanting to watch it more often than I do, now it looks like I always expected.

Great so this movie opens on the 26thbin some places. Damn it?ll be all over the Internet by the next day and I cannot wait

If there is one thing WB is great at it?s spoiling their own films.

I am on the YouTube blackout for now, as we all know some attention whore YouTuber is going to be damn sure his Thumbnail reveals a major plot point.

If there are any surprises left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back