Godzilla vs King Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EwPiIpOXMAQfViG

I actually do not have a huge issue with MG?s look. The arms are definitely too boxy but otherwise it?s fine.

As far as big G goes , they have a lot of possible explanations for size issues and such, we just have to wait an see if they are plausible and acceptable. Knowing the typical crowd these days , nothing will suffice but a 20 minute explanation with slides......It s movie, it?s not going to go that route as the vast majority of movie goers could care less about the size difference.

Here is the one explanation you might get, Radiation levels are deteriorating, at the core, due to human activity, and G is shrinking due to that and his age. They have said multiple times he feeds off radiation at the core.

As far as multiple G running around, we already know full well that there are MANY G?s in the past. They show a skeleton on one clearly in 14. They actually name it Dagon, and the Mutos spores spawned in its carcass, similar to the Aliens.....

Which is why big G hates Mutos.

Explanations exist, but like other films, lazy YouTube hacks will ignore them. What I hope we can also ignore will be the terrible human side stories. My hope is having a few characters we already know well, will make them more palatable, since we have backstories and motivation already.

It?s the new characters I worry about.

I am actually kinda interested in Millies character and what the events of KOM did to her. She seems like a G storm chaser now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think that they're going to acknowledge a size difference in Godzilla at all, as far as they're concerned he's always been the same size. I think most people can accept however size he looks unless they think about how he caused a tsunami in Hawaii but hasn't caused an effect like that any other time he's been in the water even in the same movie.
Also, I don't think they ever said in the movie that the fossil that the Muto's were attached to was another Godzilla creature. It certainly didn't look like it to me, it looked something more like a snake with how many ribs were shown and how long it was.

What are you guys talking about? Godzilla is the same size in this as he was in KOTM...which is larger than he was in the 2014 film.

Back