Godzilla vs King Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the best quality, but gallery of stills from the latest TV spots.

https://imgur.com/a/oYhTqWR

o7FZ0bq.jpg

Yeah, Kong looking like he's roaring with his mouth wide open while underwater is rather silly.

Wait, does this mean

View attachment 506817

Uhm, it is not only possible to open your mouth underwater without breathing in .....it also possible to yell underwater very loudly.....

Why does this need an explanation? Have you never been underwater?

Anyway,

Reminds me of this artwork...
1cf09666aa7536f336b49a7f1045e6aa.jpg

But ya know that Kong was not large enough to stretch his legs across the two towers because they are way furthur apart than shown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhm, it is not only possible to open your mouth underwater without breathing in .....it also possible to yell underwater very loudly.....

Why does this need an explanation? Have you never been underwater?

Well sure those things are possible, I just don't figure Kong for spending a lot of time in the water and/or being an experienced swimmer where he would instinctively know to not do that (breathe in). But then he did grow up on an island - who knows, maybe he spent his weekends surfing the Skull Island Pipeline? Cowabunga, G-Dog(zilla)! :lol

Not the strongest poster, especially following China, but exciting to see the marketing continue, this time Korea.

EvD0zjeVIAEH4yt

Actually I like that one because it makes them look absolutely massive which does not work with the actual movie with them standing on an aircraft carrier.

Anyone think Kong is going to be the real star of this an big G will be the secondary?

Back