Godzilla vs King Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BtraiaZ.gif

Worst kept secret on the movies. That ax will spilt the skin of Mechagodzilla and that the reveal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the GvK trailer I love the call back to GMK when the atomic breath hits the military the way the heat blast sends the soldiers and vehicles flying in the air it looks exactly like the scene in GMK when the mean face general and his platoon get blasted, awesome stuff.

In GKOTM one of my favorite scenes was a call back to Godzilla against Mechagodzilla (and a few other movies) when Godzilla gets knocked down by KG in antarctica and ends up blasting a building while falling.

Last edited:
In GKOTM one of my favorite scenes was a call back to Godzilla against Mechagodzilla (and a few other movies) when Godzilla gets knocked down by KG in antarctica and ends up blasting a building while falling.

YES!!! Love that moment.

Love the whole scene and think its by far the best moment in KOTM.

Love when he falls into the hole in the ice also.. Seems like a callback to the original Godzilla vs Mothra.. To convey the size and weight of Godzilla they showed him falling a few times which worked IMO.

Maulfan and JAWS will both of you see this on Imax or on your tiny non kaiju friendly TVs

Is a modern movie starring Mechagodzilla, that some crazy bank out there thought made sense to invest 300 million dollars on, ruined by a FIRST viewing on our mothra twins size TVs

Or will the 300 million dollar destructive force of nature on display come thru unscathed at home

I can’t believe some idiot actually spent that kind of money on Mechagodzilla when the last 3 movies in the series bombed!

Some hedge fund out there must be making huge money shorting this franchise probably WB themselves lol

Last edited:
I am going to try to see it in a theater, IMAX in my state are shut down currently so it’ll be a traditional theater or home on my 48”.

Back