Godzilla Minus One - December 1, 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0175.jpeg

This movie just might replace 54 as the official go to hard-core post war Godzilla movie!

:chase

Then again I was also super pumped for Shin…and well.

Now that I think about it I was also super pumped for Roland’s 98 AND WELL...:slap

This movie just might replace 54 as the official go to hard-core post war Godzilla movie!

:chase

Then again I was also super pumped for Shin…and well.

Now that I think about it I was also super pumped for Roland’s 98 AND WELL...:slap
I was pumped for shin to then I saw his arms and well…

It’s not that I hate the locking fins like everything else with this Godzilla they look bad ass but those are a few extra steps he needs to do before having access to his atomic breath, kind of weird and counterintuitive lol

It’s not that I hate the locking fins like everything else with this Godzilla they look bad ass but those are a few extra steps he needs to do before having access to his atomic breath, kind of weird and counterintuitive lol
Remember how slowly he charged up in 2014? Then, remember how quickly he was firing off atomic blasts in 2021? He was like an automatic rifle :lol. I think he’ll be blasting off as fast as the writers need him to.

First reviews from American franchise fans in Japan who are saying it’s the first Godzilla movie with human characters that you actually care about and root for!

Well written characters that enhance Godzilla himself!

Great acting!

No plot armor!

Scariest Godzilla ever with terrifying stare and most ruthless and angry Godzilla more so than even GMK!

Very rewatchable!

Great story!

Better cgi than Shin!

Amazing sound effects!

Great movie not just great Godzilla movie, blows Shin away!

:thud:

Yup, everything I hear about this movie makes me think it is the Godzilla movie I've been wanting since 2014, and I'm going to walk away feeling it's my most favorite Godzilla movie ever, or at least tied with Gojira. I'm so excited for this movie, I had forgotten that I'll get to start watching the Monarch series next week. I'm used to one Godzilla thing at a time, all the stuff coming soon is amazing.

Also, 24 days left until my showing for Minus One.

I've listened to the soundtrack multiple times. It does not sound like a monster movie, I would say it feels almost like a blend of the types of sounds you'd hear from Platoon and Lord of the Rings. I have a hunch this will feel like a tragic war movie with Godzilla just making things that much worse.

Back