Godzilla Minus One - December 1, 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never got the love for John Woo. Kind of the Asian Michael Bey. Understand why he hasn't made an American movie for 20 years.

Ain't it cool.
I’ve never been the biggest fan either. Too much Slow Mo.

I liked The Killer - His best
I liked Face Off for Nick and John
I liked Silent Night (almost no slow mo)

Did not care for
Hard Bolied

Hate
Windtalkers
MI:II
Broken Arrow

1702267026247.png

I feel like I’m the future anime movies will replace the comic book live action wave

They're busy now giving awards to "important" movies like Barbie and chatting how fabulous it was, and she was, and how brave it was, and how fierce she is.

Only the accountants have taken notice of Godzilla.

I really want to see it again on the big sceen but not gonna happen....wish those kids had not ruined the first quarter of the film....

Is the Godzilla that the director is holding above a mass market collectible?

It's hard not to root for a guy who is holding a toy Godzilla like he gets to run by a different set of rules. :lol

He didn't shave. Didn't put on a tie. Just showed up to tell everyone "I told you so. Where are my big checks?" :lol

( Fantastic film, he earned it)

387060799_7225503740816733_8567021183358784803_n.jpg

Takashi Yamazaki is like that cat. He saw his chance and went whole hog for it. Have to admire it. :lol

That's true, I would have expected X-Plus to put something up by now. I assume we'll get a Gigantic -1 and probably a 25-30m version plus the island version in some scale. I'd love a Gigantic -1 figure. I really liked the skin detail and color variations which wasn't something the older Godzilla designs had.

Back