GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another thing is--Japan is going to be making more of their own, I think they did a pretty good job with Shin and they'll surely do a good job on the other ones they'll be doing

For the record I thought Shin was OK.. It just was not Godzilla to me. I liked his look but he ultimately was a bore and I did not like the unhinged jaw and lasers... His growth process was silly also. But as a giant Japanese monster movie it was fine.

I liked how different shin was, but I kinda wish the director had more freedom to go even more crazy with it. I love the whole growth process, and while the back lasers were a little silly I still grew to like them. And all three of the designs are now some of my favorite godzilla designs, atleast in my top 10.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Shin Godzilla, huh....

1482766011560.jpg

Oh yeah. Duh! I see it now. But man, my eyes saw Varan as the "bonus monster"... horns on head and horns on each hand holding up his wings. Its probably hard to see if you don't see it that way from the start.

I was having trouble identiflying it at first also. Had to rewind the video a few times.. The other two heads looked like its claws. :lol

D2GOVVTXcAAz8sE.jpg

“[Rodan] is a bit of a rogue… you never quite know where his loyalties lie,” Dougherty tells Empire of the monster’s role, promising plenty of destruction. “Godzilla’s more of a lumbering, plodding presence; it takes him a couple of days to destroy a city like Tokyo. Rodan can level it without even thinking. He’s this massive A-bomb, so there’s a speed and ferocity he brings.”

Back