GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I barely have any memory of when I was 5 more like 8, 9 and 10 is when I remember watching stuff but closer to 10.

But I get what the reviewer was saying I get it I get it i’m looking forward to feeling like a two-year-old tonight lol

Last edited:
Well, to be frank, it is my inner 5 year old that is excited for this movie, the kid who used to make all the roars of these monsters playing and pretending pteranadon toys were Rodan because he didn't have one and seeing Ghidorah heads and necks in tree branches he found and burying Godzilla figures in dirt and rocks re-enacting favorite scenes. I love this franchise because it gives me a joy on a childhood level, why else would giant monsters fighting and smashing building be entertaining.

This is extremely well put.

Now when did you become angry and attracted to Hulk?

Oh well decided to do 4dx any way. Imax size screen, 3D, nice seats , and probably enough kaiju action to beat the **** out of me. Hopefully the movement will allow me to drink my beer without spilling most of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw it yesterday and if you're a Godzilla fan you'll love it.

Indeed I am and I’m also annoyed that all the human drama in the previous one ruined it for me

I know you can’t have 2 + hours of the monsters fighting each other but I hope each one gets a balance of screen time . I mean seeing Rodan is so rare :lecture

Going to see this with my son in less than 2 hours! Can hardly wait!!! :yess:

gg.jpg

8f1.jpg

Yep. In the USA too! Ohio. :wink1:

Rotten Tomatoes

Critics - 41%
Audience - 90%

Fav Critic quote so far

"Michael Dougherty's Godzilla 2 swells with too many boring human characters, competently sets up some sequels, thrives solely on its (sometimes awe-inspiring) monster fights and makes no sense. So basically: pretty good Godzilla movie!"

:lol

Back