GODZILLA: KING OF THE MONSTERS - Legendary Pictures' Godzilla 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of all the amazing posters available they went with an ugly one for the cover his mouth is not even properly aligned with the atomic breath.

Whatever I have it on PO lol

WUE35x2.jpg

Why does Rodan look like a Nazi eagle lol

That G team featurette was absolutely painful to watch I couldn’t take any of them seriously as elite soldiers I think I’m just going to cover my ears every time the G team characters are talking in this movie lol

At least Vasquez in Aliens was a bad ass.

Last edited:
With this movie now being projected to open with only half of what 14 opened with I really hope this movie has legs or that is the final nail in the Kaiju coffin.

That G team featurette was absolutely painful to watch I couldn’t take any of them seriously as elite soldiers I think I’m just going to cover my ears every time the G team characters are talking in this movie lol

At least Vasquez in Aliens was a bad ass.

So you had your ears covered through 90% of Captain Marvel then?

:monkey3

This movie could get a 16% Critic RT score and I'm still buying a ticket to see it opening day. lol

I’m seriously dreading Rodan and Mothra will have the shortest screen time :slap

So I hope it’s memorable

Yikes so the human characters and drama was better in 14 wtf lol.

That had wooden ATJ in it :slap

There better be 1 1/2 hours worth of monster fights in this because it’s over 2 hours long!

Wonder where the Tomatometer will end up

56%

A lot of the negatives complain about usual ****... Non developed humans. Convoluted story. Hard to follow action. etc etc. One even said the 98 Roland Emmerich film was better... :lol okay buddy.

All the positive reviews say it's exactly what you want from a Godzilla film. So it's right where you'd expect this movie to fall.

56%

A lot of the negatives complain about usual ****... Non developed humans. Convoluted story. Hard to follow action. etc etc. One even said the 98 Roland Emmerich film was better... :lol okay buddy.

All the positive reviews say it's exactly what you want from a Godzilla film. So it's right where you'd expect this movie to fall.

So about the same score as Aladdin. Let's hope it does just as good WW.

He he he he just said that 14 had buh buh better monster fights :thud:

Man he tears this movie to shreds...

Ouch he rips this movie apart same quality as Godzilla 98 ouch

The monsters had better scale in 14....ughhhhh

Last edited:
Back