Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm often torn about what collectibles to bring to work and leave at home, I spend 4 days a week in the office, so it's nice to have stuff around me, but I want stuff at home too rest of the time, so I would just have one at each place. I have the mini Godzilla and muto fighting it out on my computer right now at work :)

Well, I'm often torn about what collectibles to bring to work and leave at home, I spend 4 days a week in the office, so it's nice to have stuff around me, but I want stuff at home too rest of the time, so I would just have one at each place. I have the mini Godzilla and muto fighting it out on my computer right now at work :)

Thats a great idea. I might follow your lead. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thats a great idea. I might follow your lead. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I don't have my whole collection out, but at home, right now I have my Banpresto 11" '54 on my computer desk waiting for the big NECA to accompany him, then I have Kaiyodo '84, '89 and '91 on top of one of my DVD book cases.

At work I have my Banpresto 10" 2000, 3" '54 and 3" 2014 and Femuto on display.

I can't wait til I have a house with a display area, I want to devote a whole shelf to '54, I've got a bunch of figures, the bust, a replica of the original maquette and all that I want together. On another shelf I want my '84 collection and then on another I'll have me 24" HTT NECA with prints of the Mondo posters on display with it :)

Looks like I missed out on the pre-order for the SHMA Godzilla 2000, and instead of paying almost $200 for a 6" figure I was wondering if there was a really good 12" Godzilla 2000 figure that I should be on the lookout for.

X-PLUS BARAGON 1965 25 cm

BARAGON%25201965%2520150.JPG

BARAGON%25201965%2520166.JPG

BARAGON%25201965%2520182.JPG

BARAGON%25201965%2520186.JPG

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/BARAGON1965

Found the 12" HTT at my local TRU today, had 5 of them, all with the bluish/grey highlights. I have to say, honestly, at least looking at the ones in my store, the highlights are so faint, I don't think you're missing out too much if yours doesn't have them, I had to make an effort to notice it. Thankfully I found a good one out of them, one had a yellow dot on his cheek from the eye paint, others barely had any white on the teeth.

Overall, the figure is incredible, feels way more solid and sturdy than my '94 SHMA, the tail articulation works great where it's jointed, everything feels solid, nothing feels fragile, the detail came out much sharper and crisper than photos have suggested, just a great little figure and with the current 25% off sale, a real bargain too.

14228110371_a5b0c29147_c.jpg

Last edited:
Found the 12" HTT at my local TRU today, had 5 of them, all with the bluish/grey highlights. I have to say, honestly, at least looking at the ones in my store, the highlights are so faint, I don't think you're missing out too much if yours doesn't have them, I had to make an effort to notice it. Thankfully I found a good one out of them, one had a yellow dot on his cheek from the eye paint, others barely had any white on the teeth.

Overall, the figure is incredible, feels way more solid and sturdy than my '94 SHMA, the tail articulation works great where it's jointed, everything feels solid, nothing feels fragile, the detail came out much sharper and crisper than photos have suggested, just a great little figure and with the current 25% off sale, a real bargain too.

14228110371_a5b0c29147_c.jpg

Ugh, I still can't find one at my TRU. Where are the highlights on him? I can't really see them. I think I see them, but I don't know :lol On the spikes and neck? Or is it all over?

Ugh, I still can't find one at my TRU. Where are the highlights on him? I can't really see them. I think I see them, but I don't know :lol On the spikes and neck? Or is it all over?

it's all over the dark back side of him, legs, neck, head, tail, it's just so faint you can't even tell if you don't go looking for it. Some users on the web are bothered by it not showing up on theirs but I feel like you'd hardly know the difference.

Also, I don't know if anyone collects Bearbricks. I don't really, but will get one on occasion if the license/design interests me. Anyway, their next series of blind box bearbricks seems to feature a Godzilla design (though admittedly I don't really like it :lol). But eh... going to try to snag one regardless…Just hope I don't have to spend too much money…darn random boxes :gah:

b28_9sa_07.jpg

it's all over the dark back side of him, legs, neck, head, tail, it's just so faint you can't even tell if you don't go looking for it. Some users on the web are bothered by it not showing up on theirs but I feel like you'd hardly know the difference.

Interesting. I like the coloration of the one in your photo…but at this point just finding one would make me happy. :lol

Interesting. I like the coloration of the one in your photo…but at this point just finding one would make me happy. :lol

Make sure to check the Godzilla section, in my TRU, Godzilla's 2 aisles over from the main NECA display but because of the 25% sale, they put all Godzilla together, if you see the NECA Apes figures, they should have Godzilla too.

Back