Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ysety7y9.jpg

7u8a9edu.jpg

demujuhu.jpg

qu8aze9e.jpg

Cant wait to take him outside

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Looks awesome! Thanks so much, not quite in scale but with Rodan on the building it'll be close enough! Much appreciated!

Yeah hes not. But if you do get monsterarts-'64, the revoltech baragon anguirus and mothra fit well. Its great for Showa fans

So the Godzilla with the shimmering blue is a QC issue? This has been confirmed?

i think its a running change? all have a greeny/blue wash on the body sans chest area which has a khaki color wash. initially none had the green/blue body highlights i dont think.

i really enjoy mine lots. only prob is the neck joint (not the one under head) is locked gotta warm it up and get it movin. great fig tho, fun to pose.

Lol thing weighs a ton it was not moving just pretend its mt. Fuji lol

Neca really grew on me. I love the way I have it posed right now. He looks great

14052275629_b365114846_z.jpg

My non-blue painted Neca looks all black and unpainted in normal lighting. The greenish tint on the neck and chest area isn't as apparent without extreme lighting.

Lol thing weighs a ton it was not moving just pretend its mt. Fuji lol

Neca really grew on me. I love the way I have it posed right now. He looks great

It's an awesome figure, can't wait to see what they do with the big one.

Yeah they need to hurry up and show him off

I've been wondering if they're making enhancements to the sculpt, going off what they had back at Toy Fair, it seems developed enough they could finish the prototype and get the factory going, to why the delay.

Those are some awesome shots :clap: I'd like to get that Revoltech Baragon, but I think I'll wait and hope for a SHMA version.

Dude...hes like 25 bucks and comes with a little playset. If SHMA DOES anymore who knows if they'll ever get to baragon or even Showa. but thank you! Rodan 56 is like 25 too.

Back