Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b91d6d3252e712980651f662c3cc850f.gif

Who could possibly hate the King? :dunno :lol

Got around to taking some pics of my new X-Plus figs. These guys are absolutely amazing. Only issue I've encountered is that after attaching GMK's tail on, part of the vinyl that's supposed to 'pop out' on the inside of the figure (the circular part) is bent inwards, instead of popping outwards. I had to squeeze it to get it on the body of course, but both the left and right side haven't really unsqueezed, if that makes any sense.
Anyway, on to the photos...

IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2975.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

I hear ya on the tail, that's a common issue I've run into, especially the Sakai 2000 vinyl where the the tail plug is more a triangle than a circle even, and you have to put the arms on yourself, one of mine is awkwardly caved in at the armpit but you can't see so I don't worry about it.

FYI, Monsterarts Kong is up at BBTS.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN14903&mode=retail

I'm glad you're enjoying them. I've had much experience with the tails doing that. I just use a hair dryer and as long as the tail fits in snugly, I consider it a success.

Thanks for the responses, guys. Yeah, I pretty much just gave up and figured getting the tail in at all was a victory in itself. Couldn't do it without a hairdryer either.

Back