Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Monster Arts King Ghidorah yesterday. I have to say that I really like it. More so than I was expecting to. The price tag is just a tad high than it should be as I think $100 shipped would have been more worth it rather than the $136 I paid.

Very cool and congrats!

Do you also have the Godzilla to go with it?

That's just the standard large scale Imperial Godzilla attached to a black box with a light tube stuck into it. That little tag that's attached to the base should normally go around Godzilla's arm. Not worth anything close to $2,000.

Not only that, but it looks like he's having one of these:

Dscn0065.jpg

Well that is a seriously bad ass kit, I no doubt don't have the talent to put something like that together, Just wow!

$500 huh? And you declined?! That's like $1500 in savings! lol He messaged me and said he would be making a post here soon.... The posts here might be getting to him.

$500 huh? And you declined?! That's like $1500 in savings! lol He messaged me and said he would be making a post here soon.... The posts here might be getting to him.

It is "RARE", I'll give him that.

Question is, where's the demand for it? :lol

I am the one with the Godzilla neon, I ended up selling it for $500, Which is what I paid for it... I started it off so high because the person I got it from said that's what he had been offered on it and passed on ... My thought on that were I don't believe that/ Where is that guy now? So I put it high and was expecting to accept a best offer like I did .... And to Hydrobud, I'm sure I'm one of the more honest and hard working Ebay sellers, Have never had a problem with anyone that I didn't work out within the first email, I promise you I am a straight shooter... I'm not forcing anyone to buy it for $2000 ... It is very rare and I have never seen another like it, I put the price high and let someone offer what they wanted to pay for it, I had 200 views and 10 watchers ... Your offer of $5 :lol , I appreciate a good ribbing and thought the Icee picture was funny, Sideshow freaks looks to be a community of ball breakers and I think I will stick around a little while... Thank you for your time and hello! :wave

Last edited:
Back