Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, I'll probably have to order online, doubt stores'll have this, especially with Dark Knight Rises out too, but I'm going out to get Batman so hopefully they have G89, it has been a LONG wait and now we just need 84.

It's worth a look at least.
The Barnes and Noble near me is pretty good about stocking the more obscure titles, so I'll probably check there after first checking the usual suspects (i.e. Target, Walmart, Best Buy).

Definitely agree about the '84 G.

Didn't know about Barnes n Noble, there's one right next to Best Buy so I'll check them out if Best Buy is a bust.

Alright, my freaks...

I know we've waited a long time for this and now it's finally here.

Make sure and grab your copy on Tuesday, December 4. :rock :yess:

096009045616;size=m2

Oh finally! Picking this up along with TDKR on tuesday! :yess:

Got my BR of G89 today, $8 at Best Buy, just a tip, they didn't put it out, I had to have a clerk go in back.

Grabbed my copy from Best Buy too.
It was on a cart. I guess it was sitting there waiting to go on their racks.

For what it's worth, they had only 3 on BD and 3 on DVD.

Alright, my freaks.
I know we've waited a long time for this and now it's finally here.

Make sure and grab your copy on Tuesday, December 4. :rock :yess:

096009045616;size=m2

Will be adding this one to my X-Mas list.. Its about time the Big G got some more respect again! :hi5:

Picked up mine from BB as well. Can't wait to watch it :rock
I still haven't opened this, but plan to watch it tonight or tomorrow.

Will be adding this one to my X-Mas list.. Its about time the Big G got some more respect again! :hi5:

Awesome!
Yeah, I think if this sells out, it'll send a message that the fanbase is very much alive and well for the Big G. :yess:

Speaking of which...

Did anyone here get the blu ray of Destroy All Monsters?

It was released by a studio, Tokyo Shock, in limited numbers.
The price people are asking for now is just bonkers. :gah:

Tokyo Shock was suppose to also release Godzilla vs Megalon on blu ray, but this has been postponed. I hope it wasn't cancelled all together. :(

Ran into something with the Biollante Blu Ray and I'm curious if others fi d the same, I wanted to watch it dubbed with no subtitles, well selecting No Subtitles makes them appear, I finally found I had to pick the first subtitle option from the list to remove them.

I hope this isn't a widespread flaw and if it is, that it doesn't stop this company from releasing '84. I'm a bit let down that for all the hype, such a basic failure could slip by, but I fear if these guys don't release '84, it'll be quite long before someone does, if someone does. The picture looks great so I have no issue with their work other than a glitchy menu.

Ran into something with the Biollante Blu Ray and I'm curious if others fi d the same, I wanted to watch it dubbed with no subtitles, well selecting No Subtitles makes them appear, I finally found I had to pick the first subtitle option from the list to remove them.

I hope this isn't a widespread flaw and if it is, that it doesn't stop this company from releasing '84. I'm a bit let down that for all the hype, such a basic failure could slip by, but I fear if these guys don't release '84, it'll be quite long before someone does, if someone does. The picture looks great so I have no issue with their work other than a glitchy menu.

I noticed this yesterday too.
But, the subtitles were in Japanese during the scenes where the original dialogue was spoken in English. Admittedly, I didn't watch all the way through. Just the first 20-30 minutes before turning it off.

I'll have to fool around with it again and try different settings to be sure.

I noticed this yesterday too.
But, the subtitles were in Japanese during the scenes where the original dialogue was spoken in English. Admittedly, I didn't watch all the way through. Just the first 20-30 minutes before turning it off.

I'll have to fool around with it again and try different settings to be sure.

Same here, I noticed some Japanese subtitles, I don't mind that as it's only certain moments, it was just driving me nuts that even with dubbing audio on, I had to read the words I was hearing, and it was clearly on no subtitles. Some programming messed up or something on the menus and such.

If anyone's still looking for a S.H. Monsterarts G, SideShow recently restocked on them. They were backordered for a while.

I'd get one myself, but I'm still holding out for Tamashii's Perfect Model version (hope the price doesn't wipe me out!).

Back