Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that'd be awesome cuz I've really hoped they'd do '89 G.

I'd love an 89 G. One of the best suites ever! :rock

1351156380651.jpg

So how come nobodys talking about the Monsterarts Biollante just unveiled?

44131d1351184710-bluefin-previews-biollante-1bio.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Looks like the 12" Godzilla in that picture, but the joints on Biollante are typical of the MA line. My question is, was Biollante really that big compared to Godzilla (assuming a 6" G would be placed next to that behemoth)? Or is this just a prototype that has yet to be shrunk down?

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Looks like the 12" Godzilla in that picture, but the joints on Biollante are typical of the MA line. My question is, was Biollante really that big compared to Godzilla (assuming a 6" G would be placed next to that behemoth)? Or is this just a prototype that has yet to be shrunk down?

Nope. That is pretty close to the correct scale. Biollante was indeed bigger than Godzilla and almost swallowed his head during their battle. In fact, Biollante may be a little bigger still. :wink1:

Biollante looks really skinny in this pic. I wonder if it's just the angle. She looks great in every other image I've seen.

223789_499609386724898_1291426480_n.jpg

Kinda random but does anyone have ANY of the 25cm X- Plus figs (non Ultraman monsters)they'd be willing to trade for an HT T2 T800? Figured I'd ask here rather than the trade thread since its such a specific request.

The more pictures I see, the more concerned I am of Biollante's slimness. But, any final product is still far away. So hopefully they get it nailed down to accurate size. She is a massive beast. It would be a shame for her not to be justly translated into figure form.

Back