Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found a model kit on Yahoo Japan Auctions I have been looking for for quite a while, but the guy won't ship to the U.S. Are there any Japanese Freaks here who are willing to help me out in getting it? PM me.

I just found a model kit on Yahoo Japan I have been looking for for quite a while, but the guy won't ship to the U.S. Are there any Japanese Freaks here who are willing to help me out in getting it?

i believe if you go through japanmart or some other auction service you will be able to purchase that kit. for a fee ofcourse.

I have used Celga Inc.

https://www.celga.com/index.php?page=welcome

They bid on Yahoo! Japan auctions for me, some I won, some I lost.
If you don't win you don't have to pay, although, you do have to give them a deposit on the auction you are bidding on.
On the auctions I didn't win, I had them keep it until the next auction.
I don't think you are allowed to snipe auctions on Yahoo! Japan auctions. So, you have to make sure you give them enough time to place a bid on the auction.
Their fees range depending on the amount at the auction's end.
They were very reliable and I received my items well packaged.

Just to let everyone know I put a bunch of my Godzilla stuff up for sale on www.skreeonk.com. It's a site devoted to kaiju trading only, pretty cool. I'm going to be adding more stuff over the next few weeks as I save up for more X-Plus stuff.

I've heard that Bandai America and Bandai overseas are sort of separate, with the overseas one being the better of the two.

Yeah, the S.H. Monsterarts is from the good one, most of the sculpts are being done by Yuji Sakai, the king of Godzila sculpting. I really hope that line goes far because having his sculpts in fully articulated figures is just a whole lot of win.

do you know if SS is gonna continue carrying them? i see bbts has little G and Moguera up for pre-order

I would think they will, BBTS tends to put stuff up ahead of the game the second they hear about a product and any official images come out, even if they don't have their pricing and such, they'll guess a price from past sales. It's happened with 1/6 figures before. Bandai may not have put out official ordering info to the likes of Sideshow. They sold G, Mecha G and Space G, can't see why they wouldn't sell the rest unless they turn out to be poor sellers.

i got the G . really happy with it. hope they do a 64. i wish somebody could get a King Kong and Mecha Kong license . especially in the 30cm realm.

Back