Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'll be at G-Fest from Thur-Sun, so if anyone wants to buy any of my Kaiju stuff, let me know and we can trade there. I have it posted in the FS forum if interested. Got some Revoltechs and whatnot.

Well, I'll be at G-Fest from Thur-Sun, so if anyone wants to buy any of my Kaiju stuff, let me know and we can trade there. I have it posted in the FS forum if interested. Got some Revoltechs and whatnot.

Would you happen to have the Revoltech Gamera 1967 figure available?

It's been confirmed that the "Godzilla 2012" script reading is actually just a fan-made film, not the Legendary Pictures big budget production.

Are you serious?! Dammit, I knew it was too good to be true. I did think it was going to be pretty strange if they just read off the script to an unreleased movie.

Xenokiller said:
attachment.php
attachment.php

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN...
Now I'm gonna jump in it again just like that

hhdoingcoke.gif

Verrrrry sad and painfull...

B U T

_________________Godzilla 6inch for $72.
Mecha Godzilla '93 by Bandai 6inch for $86.

l_cebae314669f2a1d4e4506e95184ca-2.gif

Those are expensive but i'm going to get Godzilla, the posablity is just too cool and the sculpt and paint quality are really nice for Bandai. Also, glad to see they're finally doing sculpted teeth instead of the weird method they've used for years.

Those look good.
I'm a little disappointed with the joints, mainly, the two at the neck. I think they take a little away from the overall appearance, but that's the price to pay for poseability.

The MechaG looks better but, it's easier to disguise joints for a robot.

Nice touch with the soundtracks too. :hi5:

Those look good.
I'm a little disappointed with the joints, mainly, the two at the neck. I think they take a little away from the overall appearance, but that's the price to pay for poseability.

The MechaG looks better but, it's easier to disguise joints for a robot.

Nice touch with the soundtracks too. :hi5:

Thanks.Yeah the joints look kinda weird but I think I can get passed that. I've been waiting for an accurate and semi-affordable 90s Goji for a long time, especially one with many points of articulation(29). This Godzilla is the design from 1994. "...the first run will have bonus "heat effect" parts." The '93 Mechagoji looks really good as well but I think he should be around the same price as Godzilla unless he comes with more accessories. Then again he is made of ABS, PVC, POM and Zinc Alloy. "The first release of Mecha G will also have a limited run of bonus "Mega Buster" effect parts." I'm going to try to get both of them, anyone wanna loan me 158 bucks?!https://www.infinitehollywood.com/2011/07/godzilla-shmonsterarts-debuts-in.html

View attachment 36963

View attachment 36964

Last edited:
Man those look fantastic. I've been out of the Godzilla collecting game for a while, where can I score those?

I don't think they're available for pre-order just yet because I really couldn't find them anywhere on the web and they were just announced yesterday.

I just attended my 1st G Fest convention 2day. My son and I had a greatime. I thought I was going to stop collecting. I guess not. LOL I picked up the 3 X Plus Godzilla's I wanted now for a while. Plus Bandai '68 Godzilla. Some really good deals 2day.

Jeez, those look fantastic! Love the exclusive first-run heat effects, but the price is... well, let's just say it'd be nice if they were bigger figures. Hrmmm.

I may have missed it, but is there already a price on the X-Plus Godzilla?

Can you be more specific, there's over half a dozen X-Plus Godzilla's in the current product roll out, I believe all have shipped now except the '92 which was recently shown as a raw prototype. Most are long sold out and really pricey.

Can you be more specific, there's over half a dozen X-Plus Godzilla's in the current product roll out, I believe all have shipped now except the '92 which was recently shown as a raw prototype. Most are long sold out and really pricey.
Sorry, I was indeed referring to the 1992 Godzilla, but you just answered that. :)

Thanks.

Sorry, I was indeed referring to the 1992 Godzilla, but you just answered that. :)

Thanks.

It's ok, just, as you can see, a variety of answers we could give you and wouldn't want to say, oh it's long sold out.

You can follow this thread, someone will have it posted when that '92 goes up for sale and list a few places you can find it. Probably be a couple weeks before we see it painted.

On another note, the 2011, probably as a 10 year anniversary thing, ornament is GMK Godzilla.

https://www.ornaments4less.com/Carlton-2011-Godzilla--Magic_p_11653.html#

Back